User Reviews for Children's Motrin

Learn more about Children's Motrin.

Fever 1 reviews 377 medications

Pain 2 reviews 908 medications

9.5
Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 50 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Children's Motrin reviews 3 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Children's Motrin

For Fever "I purchased this medicine for my little girl because it was doctor recommended. It was a need base purchase to reduce her fever and some of the discomfort that she was having. They stated that it would be the best in reducing her fever. I purchased the medicine and shortly after her fever was gone and she was resting. She slept well through the night. Children%u2019s Motrin is a name that I trust. Therefore, I was not hesitant at all when my doctor recommended that I purchase this product. I have also used other fever reducer products for my little one, such as Tylenol and it did not reduce her fever at all, so Motrin was the choice brand. Motrin allowed her to sleep through the night and she did not spike a fever the next day. Motrin did the job."

Elisha L (taken for less than 1 month) January 25, 2013

For Pain "I love it. It worked well for my children."

Anonymous October 2, 2008

For Pain "Works better than tylenol as pain releiver. With no side effects."

Spankie August 5, 2008