User Reviews for Symax Duotab

Learn more about Symax Duotab.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 5 reviews 130 medications

8.9
Anesthesia 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Crohn's Disease 0 reviews 65 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 0 reviews 80 medications Not rated - Be the first
Urinary Incontinence 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Symax Duotab reviews 5 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Symax Duotab

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Irritable Bowel Syndrome ruined quality of my life completely. I wasted enormous amounts of money and time for different doctors and medicines, supplement and procedures! As I am a beautiful young lady it was terrible to have all these IBS related symptoms! But thank goodness after a long way of researches I found out about this medicine! I am very afraid that someday it may stop working on me (I started from Robinul first-and it did stop after a month of usage)! It does not cure IBS, it doesn't completely help with the pain sometimes, but still it is the best product available in the market nowadays!"

Unknown user 2014 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 11, 2014

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "At first, my stomach was sensitive to certain foods, as time went on it was everything I ate. The gas, aching, pains, making weird noises, running to the bathroom. I had tried many over the counter and prescription medicines, NOTHING worked. Finally, I switched doctors and he suggested this medication. I take it everyday, twice a day and it literally changed my life. I would suggest this medication to anyone with irritable bowel syndrome."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 13, 2012

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "This medication has greatly improved my quality of life. Had many failed therapies. Now life is not 100%; however, it is in the 90s. I am grateful for this medication. Another issue: I take 2, twice a day. Cigna changed their prices from 50 copay each 90 day supply to 100 copay. Nevertheless, this medication is excellent. "

RNMichael7 August 29, 2009

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I recently took this drug for 5 days and had complete relief from my irritable bowel syndrome. However, that said, the side effects were horrible. I was the "Poster child" for adverse reactions ...arrhythmia, constipation, hallucinations. My brain felt like it was in slow motion while, my body was moving at a rapid pace. I saw my Doctor who explained to me that this each individual is different. I gave it a 5 because it did help my bowels feel fantastic."

Anonymous July 13, 2009

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "Between this medication and some severe diet changes, I have been able to get my IBS under control. It's not perfect, but it has greatly improved life for sure."

Anonymous March 3, 2009