User Reviews for Symax Duotab

Learn more about Symax Duotab.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 4 reviews 123 medications

8.8
Anesthesia 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Crohn's Disease 0 reviews 68 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 0 reviews 80 medications Not rated - Be the first
Urinary Incontinence 0 reviews 50 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Symax Duotab reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Symax Duotab

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Symax Duotab (hyoscyamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: At first, my stomach was sensitive to certain foods, as time went on it was everything I ate. The gas, aching, pains, making weird noises, running to the bathroom. I had tried many over the counter and prescription medicines, NOTHING worked. Finally, I switched doctors and he suggested this medication. I take it everyday, twice a day and it literally changed my life. I would suggest this medication to anyone with irritable bowel syndrome.

May 13, 2012 2:14 PM
Review by RNMichael7: User Rating:

Symax Duotab (hyoscyamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: This medication has greatly improved my quality of life. Had many failed therapies. Now life is not 100%; however, it is in the 90s. I am grateful for this medication. Another issue: I take 2, twice a day. Cigna changed their prices from 50 copay each 90 day supply to 100 copay. Nevertheless, this medication is excellent.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 29, 2009 10:29 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Symax Duotab (hyoscyamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: I recently took this drug for 5 days and had complete relief from my irritable bowel syndrome. However, that said, the side effects were horrible. I was the "Poster child" for adverse reactions ...arrhythmia, constipation, hallucinations. My brain felt like it was in slow motion while, my body was moving at a rapid pace. I saw my Doctor who explained to me that this each individual is different. I gave it a 5 because it did help my bowels feel fantastic.

July 13, 2009 10:41 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Symax Duotab (hyoscyamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Between this medication and some severe diet changes, I have been able to get my IBS under control. It's not perfect, but it has greatly improved life for sure.

March 3, 2009 2:56 PM