User Reviews for Uribel

Learn more about Uribel.

Reviews for Uribel to treat Urinary Tract Infection

Review by whyare74?:

This medication made me into a normal person! I always had some kind of urinary tract infection and I would take medication and after I took the last pill within two weeks I had it again. I'm 65 and honestly I have been infection free because of Uribel. I take it once a day unless I don't drink enough water or liquid and I will take two. That's it ! IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE

March 5, 2014 10:28 AM

Review by OABsufferer (taken for less than 1 month):

This medication definitely was effective in taking away the symptoms of urgency after I had a urinary procedure done. It worked pretty fast within 30min. However the side effect if "fluttering heart" was very negative for me as I have an anxiety disorder so the heart palpitations triggered me to get very panicky. The side effect starting after an hour of taking it and subsided about 2-3 hrs afterwards. Overall I would recommend this medication because the effectiveness was excellent.

May 2, 2013 12:01 AM

Review by pen2005pal (taken for less than 1 month):

I LOVE THIS MEDICINE. I have chronic end stage Interstitial Cystitis. I've had it bad for 24 years and NOTHING worked but the URIBEL. I have taken Urelle and Utira-C and none of them worked. But this one takes away my bladder pressure & pain. I can immediately tell when it wears off. I am taking every 6 hours (4 times per day). I have Medicare and it doesn't cover it, but the relief from pain is well worth it.

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 30, 2012 10:35 PM

Although it was expensive, it was well worth it. My interstitial cystitis had gotten so bad it hurt to walk, I had to keep an ice pack between my legs. Within one dose of this, I started feeling better. The one thing I would suggest is that the pharmacy put a warning on the bottle stating specifically that the medicine will possibly turn your urine blue/green. The first time that happened, it was quite shocking! Overall, this medicine really saved me when the other ones let me down.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 24, 2012 10:21 AM

This medicine is terrific. I have interstitial cystitis and frequent urinary tract infections and both of these conditions were IMMEDIATELY helped when taking Uribel. I can hardly believe how well this medicine works because I've tried so many other remedies and none of them helped at all. I would always need to get yet another antibiotic which I was quickly becoming immune to and none of them worked any more as well. Uribel stops EVERYTHING...the burning, the urgency, the pain and the frequency. It's an amazing medication!

103 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2011 7:50 AM

Learn more about Urinary Tract Infection

More about Uribel (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate)

Professional resources