User Reviews for Vistaril

Learn more about Vistaril.

Reviews for Vistaril to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"I suffer from anxiety and I've tried a lot of medicines that just destroyed my stomach. I also have a "sensitive" stomach. Along with a phobia of vomiting. So add that up and stir in insomnia, makes for a very unhappy me. Vistaril has helped with the nervous stomach aches, the anxiety induced vomiting, and my anxiety while helping my Lunesta be more effective. This medicine is awesome."

Emetophobic (taken for less than 1 month) November 10, 2012

"I took Paxil for years for menopause symptoms. I tried to go off it several times but had relentless nausea and vomiting. Vistaril worked really well to end this and made it possible to get off Paxil."

Anonymous November 3, 2012

"I suffered with "nervous stomach" for years and did not know it. I tried everything over the counter and then some Vistaril has dramatically changed my life ."

Anonymous November 24, 2009

"I have had terrible nausea and vomiting for the last 3 months my dr. put me on this and it has worked miracles I am very greatful for it."

cherbear211981 March 21, 2008

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Nausea/Vomiting