User Reviews for Hyzine

Learn more about Hyzine.

Allergies 1 reviews 54 medications

Reviews for Hyzine

For Allergies "For allergies I give this medicine a perfect score, however the side effects bring my rating down. I suffer from seasonal allergies and most over the counter medicines work, but have limited and sometimes almost no effect. Hydroxyzine was prescribed to me for a skin condition but I quickly realized that I didn't sneeze or sniffle for upwards of 3 days on one 25mg dose. The side effects for me are heavy drowsiness when combined with alcohol or a few nights inadequate night sleep (where I would normally be "ok" with coffee). Sometimes taking it before bed helps, sometimes it doesn't. I also feel removed and emotionless on occasion. These feeling gets worse the longer I am on the medication. I don't get sad or happy - it's weird."

Anonymous September 3, 2011