User Reviews for Dilaudid-HP

Learn more about Dilaudid-HP.

Anesthetic Adjunct 1 reviews 6 medications

Pain 2 reviews 908 medications

8.5
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Dilaudid-HP reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Dilaudid-HP

Review by Jo momma: User Rating:

Dilaudid-HP (hydromorphone) for Anesthetic Adjunct: For years whenever I had surgery, minor or major, I would be very very sick afterwards as in vomiting for hours and having to be hospitalized after minor out patient procedures . An anesthesiologist figured out that Dilaudid might be the answer . Bless him for that discovery. I have not been sick since.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 10, 2014 8:41 PM
Review by Fast Frankie (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Dilaudid-HP (hydromorphone) for Pain: Twice within a calendar year I was admitted to the ER with gastric distress, accompanied with nausea. Dilaudid was used the first time, the pain went quickly away and my nausea stopped. The second time I was given morphine, but it did not work. I asked for Dilaudid specifically. It was given. The pain and nausea went away. I was able to rest/sleep, and after a couple of hours I felt fine, and played golf the next day. For information, alcohol was involved with the first episode but not the last.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 4, 2013 4:29 PM
Review by jadou: User Rating:

Dilaudid-HP (hydromorphone) for Pain: it's very a good medication to relief the pain.

February 17, 2010 8:58 PM