User Reviews for Dilaudid-HP

Learn more about Dilaudid-HP.

Anesthetic Adjunct 1 reviews 7 medications

Pain 3 reviews 935 medications

7.6
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 105 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Dilaudid-HP reviews 4 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Dilaudid-HP

For Pain "Pain management is moderate. Side effects are awful. Dizzines, nausea and feeling of floating and not being present. "

Jessiesteam (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2015

For Anesthetic Adjunct "For years whenever I had surgery, minor or major, I would be very very sick afterwards as in vomiting for hours and having to be hospitalized after minor out patient procedures . An anesthesiologist figured out that Dilaudid might be the answer . Bless him for that discovery. I have not been sick since."

Jo momma April 10, 2014

For Pain "Twice within a calendar year I was admitted to the ER with gastric distress, accompanied with nausea. Dilaudid was used the first time, the pain went quickly away and my nausea stopped. The second time I was given morphine, but it did not work. I asked for Dilaudid specifically. It was given. The pain and nausea went away. I was able to rest/sleep, and after a couple of hours I felt fine, and played golf the next day. For information, alcohol was involved with the first episode but not the last."

Fast Frankie (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2013

For Pain "it's very a good medication to relief the pain."

jadou February 17, 2010