User Reviews for Dilaudid-HP

Learn more about Dilaudid-HP.

Anesthetic Adjunct 1 reviews 7 medications

Pain 4 reviews 906 medications

7.8
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 106 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Dilaudid-HP reviews 5 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Dilaudid-HP

For Pain "I have many years experience on both the patient and as care giver. Dilaudid is an excellent chronic and acute pain medication. Well tolerated and easily adjustible. All around I give it a score of 9 out of 10."

Rgk420galtx (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 3, 2015

For Pain "Pain management is moderate. Side effects are awful. Dizzines, nausea and feeling of floating and not being present. "

Jessiesteam (taken for less than 1 month) March 22, 2015

For Anesthetic Adjunct "For years whenever I had surgery, minor or major, I would be very very sick afterwards as in vomiting for hours and having to be hospitalized after minor out patient procedures . An anesthesiologist figured out that Dilaudid might be the answer . Bless him for that discovery. I have not been sick since."

Jo momma April 10, 2014

For Pain "Twice within a calendar year I was admitted to the ER with gastric distress, accompanied with nausea. Dilaudid was used the first time, the pain went quickly away and my nausea stopped. The second time I was given morphine, but it did not work. I asked for Dilaudid specifically. It was given. The pain and nausea went away. I was able to rest/sleep, and after a couple of hours I felt fine, and played golf the next day. For information, alcohol was involved with the first episode but not the last."

Fast Frankie (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2013

For Pain "it's very a good medication to relief the pain."

jadou February 17, 2010