User Reviews for Hydrocortisone

Also known as: Acticort 100, Aeroseb-HC, Ala-Cort, Ala-Scalp, Ala-Scalp HP, Aloe Cort, Anucort-HC, Anumed-HC, Anuprep-HC, Anurx-HC, Anusert HC-1, Anusol HC-1, Anusol-HC, Anusol-HC Suppositories, Anutone-HC, ...show all 108 brand names

Learn more about Hydrocortisone.

Hydrocortisone Review Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 141 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Hydrocortisone to treat Eczema

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone): "Works well for me."

yo1974 June 13, 2013

"My daughter is 6 yrs old and after spending a whole day in a Jacuzzi in Cuba, we spotted dry bumpy rashes all the over her limbs, back and torso. Rashes changed positions and were very itchy. She was later diagnosed with Eczema. HydroVal worked right away, I applied it twice daily directly on the rashes. Her skin cleared after one week. There were no side effects at all."

Anonymous April 17, 2011

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone): "I was impressed. After initial use I could really tell a difference, this is good."

Teebay April 6, 2011

Westcort (hydrocortisone): "Of the many medicines used, Westcort has been by far the most effective for my eczema."

cattail August 30, 2010

"This product has been a miracle drug for my 1 yr old. Horrible Eczema...have refused to use this medicine previously, prescribed by doctor, instead trying natural remedies. Finally, I gave up, after about 9 months of trying to fight it naturally...after three applications of hydrocortisone 2.5%, his skin is COMPLETELY normal looking...again, COMPLETELY normal looking. I still HATE to use this on him, but I'm hoping it will be short-term as I find out the underlying cause. This product did in 1.5 days, what I haven't been able to do with natural remedies for 9 months. I feel defeated, but at the same time grateful that my son can now sleep through the night."

Anonymous March 16, 2010

Cortizone-10 Plus (hydrocortisone): "69 years old, had problem for 9 years mostly in cold weather. Able to sleep after first application. Nearly gone after one week so far so good."

brenham texas December 7, 2009

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone): "I have used this for a long time for my eczema and it has worked well."

Anonymous August 14, 2009