User Reviews for Hydrocodone

Also known as: Zohydro ER

Learn more about Hydrocodone.

Pain 2 reviews 908 medications

9.3
Summary of Hydrocodone reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Hydrocodone

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zohydro ER (hydrocodone) for Pain: My doctor put me on this after my blood test came back showing signs of liver problems from the Vicodin I was taking. I'm actually much more satisfied with Zohydro. It only needs to be taken once daily instead of four times. I feel more consistent pain relief without the spikes and valleys of the other. Wish it would have been available sooner I could have avoided the possible liver damage I now have to deal with.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 15, 2014 9:17 AM
Review by Lady EHM: User Rating:

hydrocodone for Pain: Hydrocodone causes me constipation constantly, but I need to use it if my pain spikes for my sciatica and arthritis. I also wear a weekly Butrans 10 mg patch.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 7, 2014 6:53 PM
Review by Aroc (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Very helpful for muscle aches and pains. Cannot function without it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 18, 2013 12:18 AM
Review by ICUAlex (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Chronic back & neck pain after being injured by drunk driver.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 24, 2013 6:11 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Hydrocodone has bee very helpful for me in many ways. It helps my irritable bowel syndrome, migraines and all of life's other little pains. Very good medication. Not so strong that you don't know your name, yet very effective as a narcotic analgesic.

August 17, 2012 4:55 PM
Review by shiene (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

This helped when I got pinched sciatic nerve and had back pain.

July 26, 2012 4:27 PM