User Reviews for Rezira

8.8
Summary of Rezira reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Rezira

Review by rai_2000 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine): This medicine is great but it made my skin really itchy on my arms and legs.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 9, 2014 3:00 PM
Review by craftylady423 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: This is a great cough medicine but gave me itchy tingling skin.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 9, 2013 3:20 AM

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Fantastic. The best cough syrup out there. I have asthma & COPD. I can't take it after 4pm because it will affect my sleep. It is costly but well worth the extra expense. A little goes a long ways.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 17, 2012 1:45 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I have had trouble with upper respiratory tract infections since I was a child. This is the best cough medicine I have ever taken. I have been given them all and the best by far!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 21, 2012 1:36 AM
Review by aden 5 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: This medicine works great. It's a little costly.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 18, 2012 10:56 AM
Review by mmeettrryy: User Rating:

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: It works great. The only down side is the pseudoephedrine, which causes horrible headaches and ruins my sleep.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate