User Reviews for Maxzide

Learn more about Maxzide.

Reviews for Maxzide to treat High Blood Pressure

Review by Ken B:

I started using Maxzide 15 years ago and it reduced my blood pressure which was between 135 and 160 to less than 130. I am now 71 and another medicine has been added. But 15 years on side effects and all was well.

July 12, 2013 6:51 AM

Review by duhbraz:

I had tried numerous blood pressure medications. Almost all affected my sexual performance negatively, and I also experienced headaches in the morning ALL EXCEPT THIS MEDICATION! This was without a doubt the best I had used to date. Please comment if you have tried, I would like to hear from others who have.

April 10, 2010 9:52 AM

Review by 4Peace:

I've been on and off maxzide. When I moved to Texas they took me off it for four years. My blood pressure has been out of control until finally one doctor listened to me when I told them maxzide was the only thing will work - blood pressure is now under control.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 24, 2008 4:16 AM