User Reviews for Dyazide

Learn more about Dyazide.

Edema 1 reviews 51 medications

High Blood Pressure 5 reviews 253 medications

4.8
Summary of Dyazide reviews 6 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Dyazide

For High Blood Pressure "I was on Maxide years ago when first diagnosed with hypertension, it did not work for me. I was finally put on Dyazide which had worked for 20 years. I moved to NC where Maxide is used, while I understand they are supposed to be the same, my BP is 160/90 right now. Maxide does not work for me, and I don't understand why."

rainbow53 April 3, 2015

For Edema "I break a 50 mg tablet in half and take the half every other day. It really works and I find I need to increase my liquid intake particularly on the days I take the 1/2 tablet otherwise I tend to have some muscular cramping. This is especially true in leg muscles."

Pamepie (taken for 10 years or more) July 24, 2014

For High Blood Pressure "I had a very bad reaction to Dyazide for high blood pressure. After 3 days, I was overwhelmed by disorientation, heart palpitations, muscle cramps in my feet and legs, dizziness, and nausea. Although I was drinking a great deal of water, I was found to be severely dehydrated with electrolyte imbalance."

Anonymous November 15, 2010

For High Blood Pressure "The best !! I was able to drop all of my other medications with the help of this drug.."

Anonymous November 11, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I am a 52 year female and have been on Dyazide for 10 days. I have had no side effects from the medication and edema in my leg has cleared up completely. I have also lost 12 pounds of water weight. Blood Pressure has improved, but still higher than it should be."

Anonymous September 12, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I am 39 years old, my doctor prescribed this medicine to help lower my blood pressure. From the first day, it made me very nauseous to the point of vomiting. It also made me feel dizzy, lightheaded and short of breath. I stopped taking it after 4 days and felt better. My doctor is switching me to an ACE inhibitor instead....hoping it will be better than this one."

Anonymous September 10, 2009