User Reviews for Dyazide

Learn more about Dyazide.

Reviews for Dyazide to treat High Blood Pressure

I had a very bad reaction to Dyazide for high blood pressure. After 3 days, I was overwhelmed by disorientation, heart palpitations, muscle cramps in my feet and legs, dizziness, and nausea. Although I was drinking a great deal of water, I was found to be severely dehydrated with electrolyte imbalance.

November 15, 2010 7:20 PM

The best !! I was able to drop all of my other medications with the help of this drug..

November 11, 2009 12:56 PM

I am a 52 year female and have been on Dyazide for 10 days. I have had no side effects from the medication and edema in my leg has cleared up completely. I have also lost 12 pounds of water weight. Blood Pressure has improved, but still higher than it should be.

September 12, 2009 6:10 PM

I am 39 years old, my doctor prescribed this medicine to help lower my blood pressure. From the first day, it made me very nauseous to the point of vomiting. It also made me feel dizzy, lightheaded and short of breath. I stopped taking it after 4 days and felt better. My doctor is switching me to an ACE inhibitor instead....hoping it will be better than this one.

September 10, 2009 10:46 PM