User Reviews for Zestoretic

Learn more about Zestoretic.

High Blood Pressure 4 reviews 253 medications

7.7
Heart Failure 0 reviews 115 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zestoretic reviews 4 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Zestoretic

For High Blood Pressure "Been taking Zestoretic 10/12.5 for a few weeks now and it has done a great job at reducing my BP to where I want it (not too high, not too low), but just a couple of weeks ago I was thinking of giving it up because of the constant annoying cough. It went from a tickle to downright chest discomfort. But for some reason that I can't explain the coughing eased up ( didn't do anything different) to the point where I can tolerate it. Hopefully some day it will be gone for good."

pookie5353 May 27, 2010

For High Blood Pressure "Initially I had to get used to the dizzy feeling after standing up too quickly. I rise slower now. I combat the mild dry mouth and cough by drinking lots of water. The diuretic effect, plus my coffee and water intake in the morning, makes me wish I could move my cubicle into the bathroom. That effect tapers off during the day."

TCTommyG October 7, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I do very good on this medicine. I started out at higher dose. I am now down to 5mgs. I am 76 years young. I stopped smoking in October 4, 2007."

Anonymous February 28, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "It works great for blood pressure but there is a tickle cough associated with it."

littlefoot1847 January 6, 2009