User Reviews for Zestoretic

Learn more about Zestoretic.

Reviews for Zestoretic to treat High Blood Pressure

Review by pookie5353:

Been taking Zestoretic 10/12.5 for a few weeks now and it has done a great job at reducing my BP to where I want it (not too high, not too low), but just a couple of weeks ago I was thinking of giving it up because of the constant annoying cough. It went from a tickle to downright chest discomfort. But for some reason that I can't explain the coughing eased up ( didn't do anything different) to the point where I can tolerate it. Hopefully some day it will be gone for good.

May 27, 2010 11:55 AM

Review by TCTommyG:

Initially I had to get used to the dizzy feeling after standing up too quickly. I rise slower now. I combat the mild dry mouth and cough by drinking lots of water. The diuretic effect, plus my coffee and water intake in the morning, makes me wish I could move my cubicle into the bathroom. That effect tapers off during the day.

October 7, 2009 5:21 PM

I do very good on this medicine. I started out at higher dose. I am now down to 5mgs. I am 76 years young. I stopped smoking in October 4, 2007.

February 28, 2009 12:34 PM

Review by littlefoot1847:

It works great for blood pressure but there is a tickle cough associated with it.

January 6, 2009 8:19 PM