User Reviews for Horny goat weed

Learn more about Horny goat weed.

Reviews for Horny goat weed to treat Erectile Dysfunction

"I took 2 caps the first day seemed to feel more alert, took one cap the next morning with Biloba 200mg. After approx. 1 hour really high heart rate which felt as if I was panicking. I kept drinking cold glasses of water to try to flush my system, the whole experience lasted approximately three hours. The mixture of supplement might have been the cause, who knows?"

triit (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2015

"I take Horny Goat weed and Maca. Although I get horny for every little occasion. I don't mind, My wife thinks I'm a stud again. So we are both happy. I take 2400mg HGW I take 2400mh of Maca. You will notice after a few weeks."

Anonymous May 18, 2010

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"It works wonders for me and my wife is quite happy also."

WilliamGoat January 26, 2010

Learn more about Erectile Dysfunction

More about horny goat weed

Professional resources