Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Horny goat weed

Learn more about Horny goat weed.

Erectile Dysfunction 3 reviews 23 medications

Summary of Horny goat weed reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Horny goat weed

Review by triit (taken for less than 1 month):

For Erectile Dysfunction: I took 2 caps the first day seemed to feel more alert, took one cap the next morning with Biloba 200mg. After approx. 1 hour really high heart rate which felt as if I was panicking. I kept drinking cold glasses of water to try to flush my system, the whole experience lasted approximately three hours. The mixture of supplement might have been the cause, who knows?

January 15, 2015 6:36 AM

For Erectile Dysfunction: I take Horny Goat weed and Maca. Although I get horny for every little occasion. I don't mind, My wife thinks I'm a stud again. So we are both happy. I take 2400mg HGW I take 2400mh of Maca. You will notice after a few weeks.

72 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 18, 2010 12:56 PM

Review by WilliamGoat:

For Erectile Dysfunction: It works wonders for me and my wife is quite happy also.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 26, 2010 2:43 AM

More about horny goat weed