User Reviews for Haldol

Learn more about Haldol.

Reviews for Haldol to treat Mania

"Parent to son with psychotic experiences diagnosed bipolar mania by one doctor and Schizo affective disorder by another. Been on a 3 year roller coaster nightmare. Refusal to take sulpiride and risperidone orally for any time resulted in having depot injections but our experience to date of the depot injections is more negative given the side affects. Like lost personality, tiredness, restlessness. Bouts of long sleeping followed by walking round and round the room. When standing rocking from foot to foot. Inability to engage in conversations. Sense of hopelessness ..We didn't really clue up on the drug and are concerned about the inability to come off/reduce them because a months worth has been injected then topped up."

fish41 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 4, 2015

"it made me have violent twitching and uncontrolled facial movements.... it made my mania Worse! Gonna get back on Thorazine. .."

AChrisA September 16, 2015

"This has tremendously helped me when I get manic in addition to my Bipolar drugs."

blakecall August 18, 2008