User Reviews for Ultravate

Learn more about Ultravate.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 342 medications

Atopic Dermatitis 0 reviews 242 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ultravate reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Ultravate

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: The best so far. I have had very good results - stopped itching and flares. However, I still have dark scars that need to go away.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 27, 2010 10:00 PM
Review by nursietj: User Rating:

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: I've had eczema for years and this medicine is AMAZING! It's definitely worth every penny you pay for it!!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 21, 2010 1:29 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Dermatitis: i have this condition on my hands (palms) and feet (heels). I use halobetasol one day then use Dovonex then next. Halobetasol 3 days and Dovonex 4 days of the week. Using these are the only things ever prescribed that has given my any relief!! It does not go away but slows the blisters and cracking.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 7, 2008 2:02 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: I have had eczema for about 10 years and before Ultravate nothing worked. In 2 days Ultravate dried the itchy open skin and it was well on its way to healing.

May 7, 2008 10:50 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: This ointment was the only thing that worked for my eczema. I had it on my leg for years and it was open and raw; the itch unbearable. I tried everything and this was the only thing that made it go away. 10 years later and it has not come back.

April 11, 2008 10:01 AM