User Reviews for Halobetasol

Also known as: Halonate, Ultravate, Ultravate X Cream, Ultravate X Ointment

Learn more about Halobetasol.

Dermatitis 2 reviews 332 medications

7.6
Atopic Dermatitis 0 reviews 249 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Halobetasol reviews 16 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Halobetasol

For Psoriasis: "I had sores on my palm that just would not heal for several weeks. Finally used Halobetasol Propionate Cream 0.05%. It healed in about a week. I have other less powerful creams and so I only use this cream when nothing else works. Once it works, I switch to less powerful creams for awhile. I then switch to using Dove Sensitive skin and Vanicream. It is really powerful but should be used only when nothing else works."

a1101 September 12, 2014

For Granuloma Annulare: "Very good results after 6 months of use. Still using it. No side effects."

Mafia R. June 21, 2013

For Eczema: "I had really bad eczema on my hands and I was in so much pain I couldn't even work anymore. I was always sad, mad and in constant pain. I used this for a week and it completely cleared up. I am so happy, this medicine is amazing."

claudia tobias October 31, 2011

For Psoriasis: "In just 5 days, it cleared up a bad outbreak on my neck and back, which had been troubling me for quite some time. I used it before on other areas but this one cleared up faster than any of the others. It is the only one that really works."

Anonymous October 24, 2011

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: "The best so far. I have had very good results - stopped itching and flares. However, I still have dark scars that need to go away. "

Anonymous December 27, 2010

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: "I've had eczema for years and this medicine is AMAZING! It's definitely worth every penny you pay for it!!"

nursietj May 21, 2010

For Eczema: "After effects: brown spider-like veins appeared on treated halobetasol area."

Anonymous October 25, 2009

For Psoriasis: "I use the generic halobetasol along with Dovenex. It works great on the elbows and knees. Sometimes on the hands. Rarely on the feet. I do agree that when you use the HP, it does work rather quickly."

Anonymous July 15, 2009

For Psoriasis: "I had stress related psoriasis. I went through a ton of medication's. Finally my dermatologist put me on halobetasol propionate 0.05%, hydroxyzine and an anti-fungal pill; then an antibiotic. I went through a year of fighting this on my hands and feet. I worked a public job where my hands were in contact with people, food and drinks; so you can imagine I had to take an extended vacation. I still have recurring bouts with it and always will. So for some of us, we will just have to live with it and take all this medication I guess. I myself find it hard to believe how people react to you when you have this problem."

sportie2 February 6, 2009

For Psoriasis: "Tried other medicines for this condition and nothing helped. I used Halobetasol Propionate 0.05% Cream and it cleared in two days."

Anonymous January 11, 2009

For Psoriasis: "Used together with Tazorac and it has helped significantly improved (by about 80%) the psoriasis on my legs and hands. Did not improve the psoriasis on the feet though."

Anonymous December 15, 2008

For Dermatitis: "Seems like it makes poison oak itch less, and reduces swelling/redness. "

manual laborer July 15, 2008

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Dermatitis: "i have this condition on my hands (palms) and feet (heels). I use halobetasol one day then use Dovonex then next. Halobetasol 3 days and Dovonex 4 days of the week. Using these are the only things ever prescribed that has given my any relief!! It does not go away but slows the blisters and cracking."

Anonymous July 7, 2008

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: "I have had eczema for about 10 years and before Ultravate nothing worked. In 2 days Ultravate dried the itchy open skin and it was well on its way to healing."

Anonymous May 7, 2008

For Eczema: "I have had eczema all my life on my ankles and now it's moved to my hands. This is the only thing I can use to be able to function daily. My hands bust open and I put this on at night and wear a pair of white cotton gloves to bed."

pluffman April 30, 2008

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: "This ointment was the only thing that worked for my eczema. I had it on my leg for years and it was open and raw; the itch unbearable. I tried everything and this was the only thing that made it go away. 10 years later and it has not come back."

Anonymous April 11, 2008