User Reviews for Halobetasol

Also known as: Halonate, Ultravate, Ultravate X Cream, Ultravate X Ointment

Learn more about Halobetasol.

Dermatitis 2 reviews 342 medications

Atopic Dermatitis 0 reviews 242 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Halobetasol reviews 15 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Halobetasol

Review by Mafia R.:

For Granuloma Annulare: Very good results after 6 months of use. Still using it. No side effects.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 21, 2013 2:27 PM

Review by claudia tobias:

For Eczema: I had really bad eczema on my hands and I was in so much pain I couldn't even work anymore. I was always sad, mad and in constant pain. I used this for a week and it completely cleared up. I am so happy, this medicine is amazing.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2011 5:17 AM

For Psoriasis: In just 5 days, it cleared up a bad outbreak on my neck and back, which had been troubling me for quite some time. I used it before on other areas but this one cleared up faster than any of the others. It is the only one that really works.

October 24, 2011 10:08 PM

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: The best so far. I have had very good results - stopped itching and flares. However, I still have dark scars that need to go away.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 27, 2010 10:00 PM

Review by nursietj:

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: I've had eczema for years and this medicine is AMAZING! It's definitely worth every penny you pay for it!!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 21, 2010 1:29 PM

For Eczema: After effects: brown spider-like veins appeared on treated halobetasol area.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2009 4:41 PM

For Psoriasis: I use the generic halobetasol along with Dovenex. It works great on the elbows and knees. Sometimes on the hands. Rarely on the feet. I do agree that when you use the HP, it does work rather quickly.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2009 12:26 PM

Review by sportie2:

For Psoriasis: I had stress related psoriasis. I went through a ton of medication's. Finally my dermatologist put me on halobetasol propionate 0.05%, hydroxyzine and an anti-fungal pill; then an antibiotic. I went through a year of fighting this on my hands and feet. I worked a public job where my hands were in contact with people, food and drinks; so you can imagine I had to take an extended vacation. I still have recurring bouts with it and always will. So for some of us, we will just have to live with it and take all this medication I guess. I myself find it hard to believe how people react to you when you have this problem.

February 6, 2009 11:00 PM

For Psoriasis: Tried other medicines for this condition and nothing helped. I used Halobetasol Propionate 0.05% Cream and it cleared in two days.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 11, 2009 8:02 AM

For Psoriasis: Used together with Tazorac and it has helped significantly improved (by about 80%) the psoriasis on my legs and hands. Did not improve the psoriasis on the feet though.

December 15, 2008 5:42 PM

Review by manual laborer:

For Dermatitis: Seems like it makes poison oak itch less, and reduces swelling/redness.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2008 2:40 AM

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Dermatitis: i have this condition on my hands (palms) and feet (heels). I use halobetasol one day then use Dovonex then next. Halobetasol 3 days and Dovonex 4 days of the week. Using these are the only things ever prescribed that has given my any relief!! It does not go away but slows the blisters and cracking.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 7, 2008 2:02 PM

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: I have had eczema for about 10 years and before Ultravate nothing worked. In 2 days Ultravate dried the itchy open skin and it was well on its way to healing.

May 7, 2008 10:50 PM

Review by pluffman:

For Eczema: I have had eczema all my life on my ankles and now it's moved to my hands. This is the only thing I can use to be able to function daily. My hands bust open and I put this on at night and wear a pair of white cotton gloves to bed.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 30, 2008 9:29 PM

Ultravate (halobetasol) for Eczema: This ointment was the only thing that worked for my eczema. I had it on my leg for years and it was open and raw; the itch unbearable. I tried everything and this was the only thing that made it go away. 10 years later and it has not come back.

April 11, 2008 10:01 AM