User Reviews for Entex LA

Learn more about Entex LA.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 2 reviews 1053 medications

Sinus Symptoms 4 reviews 328 medications

Summary of Entex LA reviews 6 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Entex LA

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: Love this. It's the only thing that works for me when I am sick with a cold. It lets me get the sleep I need. It's still available in Canada.

August 19, 2012 5:50 PM

For Sinus Symptoms: I had sinus problems several times per year (Spring/Fall) for years and everything made me groggy. I could barely walk. Then the doctor started me on Entex LA and my sinus problems no longer caused major problems.

January 1, 2012 2:35 AM

Review by Yankee Chick:

For Sinus Symptoms: I'm almost 43 and have had the worst allergies all my life. My medical records literally say "allergic to the world" Mostly suffering from sinus headaches and itching. I've tried EVERY medicine a doctor can prescribe. I did the shot thing in my teens. And when I was at the end of my rope with suffering when my doctor in Vermont said let's try this one last medicine. She told me it will totally work or do nothing. IT WORKED with no side effects and after two years of two pills a day, I was down to one pill most days. PLEASE bring Entex LA back. It would change my life. I now take so many over the counter pills and eyedrops. This medicine was like a miracle medicine to a person suffering with allergies all their life.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 9, 2011 11:43 AM

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: I am also extremely frustrated by the fact that Entex LA was removed as a medicine of choice (because it worked!) for those of us with congestion who have found that no other medication works. I took one tablet a day during allergy season for about 2 years, and then ended up taking one tablet a day year-round for the next 14 years. I had my life back. Four years later, I am still trying to find something to replace it. I went to the SW (Phoenix) for 12 days in Feb.2008 (while it was raining here in the Northwest), and all my symptoms disappeared - overnight. It was the most wonderful feeling. When it did rain for a couple of days in Phoenix, though, I was just as miserable as I had been at home. Is mold the problem?

January 13, 2011 5:58 PM

Review by Allergy Sufferer:

For Sinus Symptoms: Love it.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 23, 2009 1:31 PM

Review by Freas:

For Sinus Symptoms: I get sinus headaches when it rains, when it's extremely humid or when it's extremely cold. Entex LA would get rid of the headache within a couple of hours. I am told that they can not sell Entex LA in the US any more since the FDA banned it. This is the only thing that would work for me. I would love to have this drug back on the market. The pharmacist told me that many of her customers were frustrated when it was taken off the market.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate