Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Glycerin

Also known as: Allens Junior Cough, Bandi S15, Boots Cough Syrup 3 Months Plus, Colace Glycerin Suppositories, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Pediatric, Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Glycerin Suppositories Maximum Strength, Glycerol, Osmoglyn, Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories, Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Ravin, Sani-Supp, Senokot Direct Relief, ...show all 16 brand names

Learn more about Glycerin.

Constipation 3 reviews 236 medications

8.7
Cough 0 reviews 739 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Glycerin reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Glycerin

Review by Christinahaipek:

Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin) for Constipation: My baby is 4 months old and did not have a bowl movement for about a week. She had a few pebbles come out and she was screaming in so much pain. I used this medicine for her. The pharmacist told me to run it under water and use half of it, I still used a little less. It worked really good. She was pooping in 1 hour and it just really helped soften it up so she can get it out. Great product, my sister told me about it. Vary happy I found this and it helped my baby girl.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 24, 2013 1:38 AM

For Constipation: It was gentle. As I am pregnant that's really important, and gave me relief. Although it took three hours to work, it worked!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 28, 2011 1:15 AM

Review by carl bahirney:

For Constipation: I used to have incomplete bowel movements. Glycerin suppositories are gentle and safe. My doctor says they are safer than anything oral, perhaps with the exception of prunes or prune juice.

August 9, 2011 9:52 PM