User Reviews for Glycerin

Also known as: Allens Junior Cough, Bandi S15, Boots Cough Syrup 3 Months Plus, Colace Glycerin Suppositories, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Adult, Fleet Glycerin Suppositories Pediatric, Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Glycerin Suppositories Maximum Strength, Glycerol, Osmoglyn, Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories, Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories, Ravin, Sani-Supp, Senokot Direct Relief, ...show all 16 brand names

Learn more about Glycerin.

Constipation 3 reviews 223 medications

8.7
Cough 0 reviews 699 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Glycerin reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Glycerin

Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin) for Constipation: "My baby is 4 months old and did not have a bowl movement for about a week. She had a few pebbles come out and she was screaming in so much pain. I used this medicine for her. The pharmacist told me to run it under water and use half of it, I still used a little less. It worked really good. She was pooping in 1 hour and it just really helped soften it up so she can get it out. Great product, my sister told me about it. Vary happy I found this and it helped my baby girl."

Christinahaipek June 24, 2013

For Constipation: "It was gentle. As I am pregnant that's really important, and gave me relief. Although it took three hours to work, it worked!"

Anonymous December 28, 2011

For Constipation: "I used to have incomplete bowel movements. Glycerin suppositories are gentle and safe. My doctor says they are safer than anything oral, perhaps with the exception of prunes or prune juice. "

carl bahirney August 9, 2011