User Reviews for Glucosamine

Also known as: Genicin, Optiflex-G

Learn more about Glucosamine.

Fibromyalgia 1 reviews 72 medications

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 366 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 362 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Glucosamine reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Glucosamine

Review by Jim Guy (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Osteoarthritis: I have never been diagnosed with arthritis, and have no family history of arthritis. I am a 44 year old man, and have had some trouble with my knees since I was 16. I could always move my knee joints slowly and feel them creaking, as long as I can remember. I have always felt some pain with exercise, and my knees would creak, pop and sometimes even lock up a little when I go rock climbing, hiking, or work up and down off the floor. I began taking Glucosamine 2 months ago. I am supposed to take 2 pills a day, but miss most days. I noticed almost nothing the first month, but now have no creaking, no pain, and no fear of getting up quickly or bending my knees deeply.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 7, 2012 12:28 AM

Review by las66sm:

For Fibromyalgia: I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and have been on so many different medicines trying to find one that works best on me, but no matter what I take I still have lots of pain. I tried Glucosamine a week ago and on the fourth day of taking it I noticed a big difference in my joint and muscle pain. I feel I have felt better in the last week of taking this than I have since I've had Fibro. I have recently stopped my Lyrica and Dilaudid. I haven't noticed any side effects so far.

July 18, 2010 5:47 AM