User Reviews for Ginseng

Learn more about Ginseng.

Reviews for Ginseng to treat Herbal Supplementation

"I am 64 I am in very good health but at this age I can not sustain my erection a sufficient time . So I tried 3 kinds of GINSENG I had a very strong and sustained erection. But unfortunately 2 times I get for 2 days high blood pressure until 17/11 and the 3rd time I get a big allergy with muscle shaking and blood pressure raising quickly I stop it. So I don't dare take it any more. Is there a solution ?"

Antoine Faddoul (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2016

"I've been taking Siberian ginseng for a week three times a day as I am peri menopausal. I've been experiencing brain fog for nearly a year and complete lack of energy. Having done some research ginseng is recommended for these reasons when trying to tackle the dreaded menopause and I must say today is one of the first days I feel like my old self. I've also combined this with evening primrose oil 3 times a day and calcium supplements and I'm aware I'll probably have to do this for the remainder of my life but it's worth it to future proof my brain and bones and protect my family from my awful mood swings and depression! Definitely worth a try"

Misslizzies February 22, 2015