User Reviews for Gabarone

Learn more about Gabarone.

Restless Legs Syndrome 0 reviews 16 medications

Postherpetic Neuralgia 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Gabarone

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Gabarone (gabapentin) for Peripheral Neuropathy: I am using this medicine for Peripheral Neuropathy (caused by Velcade) and it was marvelous for me. It stopped the feelings of stabbing pins and needles straight away in my hands and feet. I am taking 100mg 3 times a day and have only been taking it for a week.

July 25, 2011 9:18 PM
Review by Frankee: User Rating:

Gabarone (gabapentin) for Peripheral Neuropathy: I've used gabapentin for 6 years supplemented with propoxyphene (now off the market) and it has stopped the numbness and tingling I feel. It does not however deal with the spiked and the dull pain associated with neuropathy. I wish they would bring back Darvon. That medicine did wonders for me without any side effects.

December 25, 2010 11:49 AM
Review by bhutch1294: User Rating:

Gabarone (gabapentin) for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Side effects I had were light tremors in the morning and bad headaches, they eventually went away, but the medicine did not do anything for my pain.

December 29, 2009 2:21 AM

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here