User Reviews for Gabapentin

Also known as: Fanatrex, Gabarone, Gralise, Neurontin

Learn more about Gabapentin.

Reviews for Gabapentin to treat Benign Essential Tremor

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

gabapentin: I am a 45yr old African American female who has had Essential Tremor since birth. I have tried numerous drugs over the years but found Valium to be my medication to control the tremors until I was prescribed Neurontin and Inderal [for my high blood pressure] about two weeks ago. Neurontin was TOTALLY successful in controlling my hand and body tremors. I was able to carry a large drink that didn't have a lid around with me at a concert this weekend without SPILLING IT and I am SO HAPPY that I was prescribed this medicine. I've heard of it during the last couple of years but finally tried it out. Valium wasn't as effective. Now I will feel so much more confident when I go to my boyfriends family's Thanksgiving dinner...So happy.

October 26, 2011 12:09 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Neurontin (gabapentin): I have taken Neurontin for 4 years to treat neuralgia but it's not working.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 19, 2011 6:48 PM
Review by BerBer: User Rating:

Neurontin (gabapentin): I have tremors after taking Neurontin for only two weeks I have noticed a marked improvement.

February 4, 2010 5:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

gabapentin: I have taken other drugs for my tremors and this one has had the best results with the least amount of side effects.

October 10, 2008 5:51 PM

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here