User Reviews for Gabapentin

Also known as: Fanatrex, Gabarone, Gralise, Neurontin

Learn more about Gabapentin.

Reviews for Gabapentin to treat Benign Essential Tremor

"I am a 45yr old African American female who has had Essential Tremor since birth. I have tried numerous drugs over the years but found Valium to be my medication to control the tremors until I was prescribed Neurontin and Inderal [for my high blood pressure] about two weeks ago. Neurontin was TOTALLY successful in controlling my hand and body tremors. I was able to carry a large drink that didn't have a lid around with me at a concert this weekend without SPILLING IT and I am SO HAPPY that I was prescribed this medicine. I've heard of it during the last couple of years but finally tried it out. Valium wasn't as effective. Now I will feel so much more confident when I go to my boyfriends family's Thanksgiving dinner...So happy."

Anonymous October 26, 2011

Neurontin (gabapentin): "I have taken Neurontin for 4 years to treat neuralgia but it's not working."

Anonymous February 19, 2011

Neurontin (gabapentin): "I have tremors after taking Neurontin for only two weeks I have noticed a marked improvement."

BerBer February 4, 2010

"I have taken other drugs for my tremors and this one has had the best results with the least amount of side effects."

Anonymous October 10, 2008