User Reviews for Lasix

Learn more about Lasix.

Lasix Review Summary

7.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 227 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Lasix to treat High Blood Pressure

"lowered both sys and dia by 15 with no side effects"

Kenny S 63 July 16, 2015

"I used this med along with Cardizem-Lasix was supposed to also help control serious swelling in my feet from the Cardizem, in addition to aiding in controlling my blood pressure. The only issue I had with it is that it made my eyes burn very badly by making them very dry. I have dry eyes anyway, so that didn't help. It also didn't control the swelling in my feet, but did help with blood pressure."

Made my eyes burn after a week (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2015

"At 20 mg once a day, after three days Lasix dropped my blood pressure 20 points, both systolic and diastolic, with NO side effects. Lasix is on the WHO list."

David Thompson (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2014