User Reviews for Furosemide
Also known as: Diaqua-2, Lasix, Lo-Aqua
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Furosemide.
Reviews for Furosemide to treat High Blood Pressure
|Review by Lemanski:||User Rating:|
furosemide: I am surprised to see that no one had listed furosemide for treating high blood pressure. I also take Atenolol. However, when I increased my furos from 20 to 40 I was very pleasantly surprised to see my BP go down from 140 to 115. I did this on my own and my Dr. was surprised that I had such good effects on my health and continued this dose. I take 20 twice a day. I has also had a good effect on my urinary incontinence which also is much better now.
|November 9, 2013 12:13 PM|
Learn more about High Blood Pressure
Micromedex Care Notes:
Harvard Health Guide:
- Furosemide Consumer Overview
- furosemide MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- furosemide solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- furosemide tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- furosemide Concise Consumer Information
- Furocot Advanced Consumer
- Furomide M.D. Advanced Consumer
- furosemide Advanced Consumer
- furosemide Injection Advanced Consumer
- Furosemide Monograph