User Reviews for Furosemide

Also known as: Diaqua-2, Lasix, Lo-Aqua

Learn more about Furosemide.

Furosemide Review Summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 262 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Furosemide to treat High Blood Pressure

Lasix (furosemide): "I used this med along with Cardizem-Lasix was supposed to also help control serious swelling in my feet from the Cardizem, in addition to aiding in controlling my blood pressure. The only issue I had with it is that it made my eyes burn very badly by making them very dry. I have dry eyes anyway, so that didn't help. It also didn't control the swelling in my feet, but did help with blood pressure."

Made my eyes burn after a week (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2015

Lasix (furosemide): "At 20 mg once a day, after three days Lasix dropped my blood pressure 20 points, both systolic and diastolic, with NO side effects. Lasix is on the WHO list."

David Thompson (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2014

"I am surprised to see that no one had listed furosemide for treating high blood pressure. I also take Atenolol. However, when I increased my furos from 20 to 40 I was very pleasantly surprised to see my BP go down from 140 to 115. I did this on my own and my Dr. was surprised that I had such good effects on my health and continued this dose. I take 20 twice a day. I has also had a good effect on my urinary incontinence which also is much better now."

Lemanski November 9, 2013