User Reviews for Furosemide

Also known as: Diaqua-2, Lasix, Lo-Aqua

Learn more about Furosemide.

Furosemide review summary

7.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 262 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Furosemide to treat High Blood Pressure

Review by David Thompson (taken for less than 1 month):

Lasix (furosemide): At 20 mg once a day, after three days Lasix dropped my blood pressure 20 points, both systolic and diastolic, with NO side effects. Lasix is on the WHO list.

August 1, 2014 1:58 AM

Review by Lemanski:

I am surprised to see that no one had listed furosemide for treating high blood pressure. I also take Atenolol. However, when I increased my furos from 20 to 40 I was very pleasantly surprised to see my BP go down from 140 to 115. I did this on my own and my Dr. was surprised that I had such good effects on my health and continued this dose. I take 20 twice a day. I has also had a good effect on my urinary incontinence which also is much better now.

November 9, 2013 12:13 PM