Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Dulera

Learn more about Dulera.

Dulera review summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 223 medications used in the treatment of Asthma.

Reviews for Dulera to treat Asthma

Review by Halece: User Rating:

I have numerous health problems, and I normally can't say many good things about medications. But, Dulera has seriously changed my life. It has worked better than any other medication, or combination of medications I have taken. I was and still am completely shocked on how well it has worked for me. I am no longer short of breath, tight in the chest, and can actually laugh without getting light headed or short of breath.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 23, 2014 11:07 PM
Review by anonymous704 (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Dulera works pretty well, do not need to use my rescue inhaler as often, but the one main downside is that it continuously causes me to have sinuitis which then causes a migraine. I have always had bad problems with my sinuses, so am definately reconsidering continuing using this product.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 24, 2013 9:22 AM
Review by Kathy5881 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I've used this twice now and it has been great! Much better than similar inhalers. I had pneumonia that was not resolving and this was prescribed, within two days I had dramatic improvement. 2nd time I had sudden asthmatic flare and was crashing not resolving well same thing within 2 days dramatic improvement. Downside it makes me very shaky for a short duration maybe up to 2 hours. Seems to increase the appetite slightly. Also a slightly foggy headed feel but fades soon. Mind you this is in conjunction with oral steroids so some effects might be less if the others were removed. I would gladly use this again for a serious asthma flare that was not resolving.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 31, 2013 9:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

No asthma systems since using this medicine.

February 21, 2012 4:41 PM

Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth all day. Mints do not help.

November 7, 2011 10:26 AM