User Reviews for Dulera

Learn more about Dulera.

Dulera Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 251 medications used in the treatment of Asthma.

Reviews for Dulera to treat Asthma

"Took Dulera for a year for pretty bad asthma which it controlled very nicely.After one year the Dulera started giving me awful palpitations,severe pounding pulse ,shakiness and insomnia.I had to give it up.I feel better now after 3 weeks without it,but still cannot find a good replacement."

Pearlymae P. (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 17, 2016

"Been on Dulera for about 3 weeks had to go to the ER due to muscle spasm. Not worth it. I have also gained weight. Might help with breathing but every muscle in my body is having spasm."

What up May 4, 2016

"I have had asthma since infancy. (I am now 81!) I have probably used all the common medications - i.e. albuterol, singulair, etc., etc. in my lifetime. Dulera allows me the luxury of one puff at night, and a good night's sleep. I am otherwise very healthy having long ago given up the things that are bad for health, like smoking, eating sweets, alcohol, and I have a wonderful life! So part of it is the medication, and part of it is up to me - my lifestyle."

heatherseawa April 10, 2016

"I just took the first puff, 15 minutes ago. I don't want to chant victory, but I am breathing much better! One thing I need to tell anyone who's using asthma inhalers, that after using it, you always have to rinse your mouth, to avoid oral thrush. I got this medicine from a pulmonologist I was referred to, after I couldn't control my asthma, and went into acute bronquitis, three months in a row. Ten more minutes passed, and I'm actually breathing! No shakes, no fainting, no shortness of breath...I feel like I'm calming down. The one thing I'm always afraid, is corticoids, because of their side effects, but if I can feel this well, I will try to watch my weight, and take more calcium, for osteoporosis. OMG! I feel so good!"

Asthma under control (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2016

"Dulera works for my asthma but it seems to be causing some weight gain."

Ritabeard June 5, 2015

"I have been using this for almost 3 years. Better control of symptoms- I can usually use 1puff 2x a day except when I get a bug then I need the prescribed 2 -2x a day. However last 2-3weeks I have a very medicine tasting phlegm/exhaled air. "

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 16, 2015

"I developed severe calf and back thigh cramps at night after the first use. The allergist said that only about 3% of users develop leg cramps, but I don't see this mentioned at all in the side effects."

Celtie (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2014

"Dulera works great and I have noticed it has improved my breathing by 100%. It seems to work better than my rescue inhaler. Down side of it is that I have gotten infections in the tonsils and sinusitis. Also I've been having blood clots in my mucus and when I cough I phlegm I notice it's a dark brown reddish color. Frequent migraines and insomnia some nights. Feeling of unconsciousness when laying down."

Darius Washington October 5, 2014

"I only use Dulera once a day and only one puff, but I do this every single day usually just before I go to bed. On occasion I will need a second puff during the day after I wake up. I occasionally get the pain in the side and lower back but it does not last long. I have many of the side effects but I had them long before I started using Dulera. The pain is a new one though."

Hipshot September 7, 2014

"I have numerous health problems, and I normally can't say many good things about medications. But, Dulera has seriously changed my life. It has worked better than any other medication, or combination of medications I have taken. I was and still am completely shocked on how well it has worked for me. I am no longer short of breath, tight in the chest, and can actually laugh without getting light headed or short of breath."

Halece February 23, 2014

"Dulera works pretty well, do not need to use my rescue inhaler as often, but the one main downside is that it continuously causes me to have sinuitis which then causes a migraine. I have always had bad problems with my sinuses, so am definately reconsidering continuing using this product."

anonymous704 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 24, 2013

"I've used this twice now and it has been great! Much better than similar inhalers. I had pneumonia that was not resolving and this was prescribed, within two days I had dramatic improvement. 2nd time I had sudden asthmatic flare and was crashing not resolving well same thing within 2 days dramatic improvement. Downside it makes me very shaky for a short duration maybe up to 2 hours. Seems to increase the appetite slightly. Also a slightly foggy headed feel but fades soon. Mind you this is in conjunction with oral steroids so some effects might be less if the others were removed. I would gladly use this again for a serious asthma flare that was not resolving."

Kathy5881 (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2013

"No asthma systems since using this medicine."

Anonymous February 21, 2012

"Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth all day. Mints do not help."

Anonymous November 7, 2011