User Reviews for Luvox CR

Learn more about Luvox CR.

Reviews for Luvox CR to treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

"I have taken Luvox CR for 2 yrs and regular Luvox for 5 yrs before. I was taking 150mg at night but I have much better results taking it in the morning. Usual side effects (dry mouth etc.) dissipate in a few weeks. Best medicine for me and I pray it keeps working but 7 years total is pushing it."

Anonymous July 13, 2011

"I'm taking this for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I've taken it for about 6 months. It has helped slightly. My pharmacy couldn't order it fast enough so 3 days off of it, I had a headache and threw up at work. Overall, I have had help with this. I have to take it at night because it makes me very sleepy."

Anonymous September 3, 2009