User Reviews for Flovent

Learn more about Flovent.

Flovent review summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 73 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Reviews for Flovent to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Review by J. J. (taken for less than 1 month):

This medication has been a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, my asthma symptoms are all but gone after being on this drug for a week. On the other hand, it's made me feel tired all day yet unable to sleep at night. I've also noticed that I've been angry and otherwise unhappy more frequently since starting this drug. I'm going to give it one more week to see if the side effects become more manageable.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 23, 2014 2:04 PM

Review by Spruce (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Works great as a rescue inhaler. Fast acting. Inexpensive

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2013 10:21 AM

Review by Mahchem (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I was wheezing with a constant cough. Asthma brought on by cold weather, exercise, or allergic situations. This all left after one week of use. No apparent side effects.

July 2, 2012 4:48 PM

Review by Nmg:

I was on Flovent for almost 2 months. It was not helping me it was making me worse. I had an extremely bad burning pain in my chest and throat. The burning became so bad and my breathing was becoming worse. I discontinued it on my own and now all of my symptoms have subsided. I am breathing better and no more burning.

September 27, 2011 6:33 PM

This helped me breathe on the first day as well. Quite a wonder really.

December 2, 2009 7:58 PM

Helped me breathe the first day of use, with no side effects.

April 27, 2009 7:15 PM