User Reviews for Flovent

Learn more about Flovent.

Flovent Review Summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 75 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Reviews for Flovent to treat Asthma, Maintenance

"Gets you over the hump in regard to asthma flare ups, and have had fewer Emergency Room episodes since getting this. Taking it everyday is another story - it causes chestpain after about the 3rd consecutive day of use. So I generally stop using after a couple days, and then if symptoms still persist will start up again after a day or two break from the drug. When asthma is back under control I dont take the drug at all."

IMLET (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 29, 2015

"This medication has been a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, my asthma symptoms are all but gone after being on this drug for a week. On the other hand, it's made me feel tired all day yet unable to sleep at night. I've also noticed that I've been angry and otherwise unhappy more frequently since starting this drug. I'm going to give it one more week to see if the side effects become more manageable."

J. J. (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2014

"Works great as a rescue inhaler. Fast acting. Inexpensive"

Spruce (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 1, 2013

"I was wheezing with a constant cough. Asthma brought on by cold weather, exercise, or allergic situations. This all left after one week of use. No apparent side effects."

Mahchem (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 2, 2012

"I was on Flovent for almost 2 months. It was not helping me it was making me worse. I had an extremely bad burning pain in my chest and throat. The burning became so bad and my breathing was becoming worse. I discontinued it on my own and now all of my symptoms have subsided. I am breathing better and no more burning. "

Nmg September 27, 2011

"This helped me breathe on the first day as well. Quite a wonder really."

Anonymous December 2, 2009

"Helped me breathe the first day of use, with no side effects."

Anonymous April 27, 2009