User Reviews for Flovent

Learn more about Flovent.

Reviews for Flovent to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Review by Spruce (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Works great as a rescue inhaler. Fast acting. Inexpensive

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2013 10:21 AM

Review by Mahchem (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I was wheezing with a constant cough. Asthma brought on by cold weather, exercise, or allergic situations. This all left after one week of use. No apparent side effects.

July 2, 2012 4:48 PM

Review by Nmg:

I was on Flovent for almost 2 months. It was not helping me it was making me worse. I had an extremely bad burning pain in my chest and throat. The burning became so bad and my breathing was becoming worse. I discontinued it on my own and now all of my symptoms have subsided. I am breathing better and no more burning.

September 27, 2011 6:33 PM

This helped me breathe on the first day as well. Quite a wonder really.

December 2, 2009 7:58 PM

Helped me breathe the first day of use, with no side effects.

April 27, 2009 7:15 PM