User Reviews for Fluticasone

Also known as: Arnuity Ellipta, Flovent, Flovent Diskus, Flovent HFA, Flovent Rotadisk

Learn more about Fluticasone.

Asthma, Maintenance 8 reviews 112 medications

8.7
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia 0 reviews 60 medications Not rated - Be the first
Eosinophilic Esophagitis 0 reviews 4 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Fluticasone reviews 8 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Fluticasone

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: No asthma breakthrough when I take Flovent and nasal steroid every day. Life-changing medications!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 4, 2014 12:54 PM

Review by KatieW04 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: My son has taken this medication for asthma maintenance for nearly 4 years. When he takes it consistently, he has very few asthma exacerbations. Before he was on it, he had to be hospitalized due to a severe attack and status asthmaticus. When he missed it for a few days, he had another exacerbation requiring emergency treatment. I'd say the medicine is effective for him. He has had no side effects.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 13, 2014 10:19 AM

Review by Spruce (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: Works great as a rescue inhaler. Fast acting. Inexpensive

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2013 10:21 AM

Review by Mahchem (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: I was wheezing with a constant cough. Asthma brought on by cold weather, exercise, or allergic situations. This all left after one week of use. No apparent side effects.

July 2, 2012 4:48 PM

Review by Nmg:

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: I was on Flovent for almost 2 months. It was not helping me it was making me worse. I had an extremely bad burning pain in my chest and throat. The burning became so bad and my breathing was becoming worse. I discontinued it on my own and now all of my symptoms have subsided. I am breathing better and no more burning.

September 27, 2011 6:33 PM

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: This helped me breathe on the first day as well. Quite a wonder really.

December 2, 2009 7:58 PM

Review by oxygenlover:

Flovent HFA (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: Really diminished asthma cough over time and helps avoid attacks. Get rough voice, and eustachian tubes clog up in air conditioning.

September 17, 2009 5:01 AM

Flovent (fluticasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: Helped me breathe the first day of use, with no side effects.

April 27, 2009 7:15 PM