User Reviews for Breo Ellipta

Learn more about Breo Ellipta.

Breo Ellipta Rating Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 137 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Breo Ellipta to treat COPD

"I have tried most all maintance inhalers due to the fact I was using my rescue inhaler way to much throughout the day. After many failed attempts at all the others I was given a sample of breo, not expecting much of a differance, boy was I wrong. I could tell on the 2nd day it was working! I breath soooo much better and can go without my resue ventalin ..HUGE differance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jmsef May 11, 2016

"At the end of my first month. Thank god for this med!! Breo has been great! Haven't used my nebulizer and rescue inhaler has only been used 2 or 3 times. I am so grateful for the 12 month free prescription as well..no insurance to cover it and I was very very ill. My wheezing is gone and I'm not coughing! It's a miracle :)"

SGK55 May 7, 2016

"I have been on prednisone 21 years non stop for a still unknown lung condition. I have tried so many different meds, specialists, treatments, etc. No matter what I still coughed, wheezed, couldn't breathe. The best combo so far was 20-30mg prednisone daily and Advair 500/50. I have not been able to get off prednisone for 21 years. If I tried, I ended up in the hospital within 48hrs. My insurance quit covering Advair, so my dr prescribed Breo. I am now on day 7 of NO PREDNISONE! Seven days! I am ecstatic! 21 years of prednisone has wrecked havoc on my body, but I havent taken it in 7 days! And I even took my dog for a walk yesterday! I dont know how its working when nothing else has, but it is!"

Boobear73 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2016

"I have used Breo for 1 month now and must day.... WOW.. I can give up my nebulizer which was every 4 hours ..yes nightly also... once a day... almost normal again. ps.. Breo is new... I had to tell my MD about it.. she gave me a 12 month free trial prescription card...... hope this helps!"

JoeGailey January 16, 2016

"Used Symbicort for a few years and was very pleased with it but then I tried the Breo Ellipta. I thought Symbicort was very good but the Breo was out standing. I felt like I did 20 years ago before all of this started. I could mow the yard and function without any moments of shortness of breath - it is a really great treatment. The Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium bromide) just doesn't work. I felt light headed a lot and had a difficult time concentrating - felt very tired with it, and it just isn't working. The Breo is so very expensive - wish there was a way to get it without deciding if you are going to buy food or your Breo medication."

Morgany March 24, 2015

"I use Breo with Spiriva once per day. Haven't used rescue inhaler since I started taking the Breo. Love it!"

Miss Piggy15 January 25, 2015

"Work's very well. Using it for 6 months."

earlybird12 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 22, 2014

"One dose does not last a full 24 hours. Feel I need another puff after aprox 10 hours."

dakmaknk (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2014

"Was really good for my COPD long lasting. BUT! I had a Severe allergic reaction to it. Face swelled and my airway was starting to be cut off."

Nanawilson (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2014