User Reviews for Veramyst

Learn more about Veramyst.

Veramyst Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 526 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.

Reviews for Veramyst to treat Allergic Rhinitis

"Best nasal spray on the market. Veramyst has changed my life. Not sure how I survived this long without it. I am 42 and for most of my life I have always had a stuffy nose. Thanks to this medication I feel like life has just begun for me."

qrst October 29, 2015

"Did not work for me. I didn't experience a stuffy nose caused by mucous after I started using it, but my nasal passages always felt swollen, dry and painful."

Anonymous September 5, 2011

"After seeing a allergy specialist for a grass/tree pollen allergy, I switched from over the counter drugs [Claritin, Allegra] to Veramyst. It works great, and I do not experience negative side effects, such as nose bleed. If my eyes are itchy, I use Pataday eye drops."

Anonymous April 3, 2011

"The product works great but the past 2 times I have bought it the click spray button only works when it want's to. Sometimes I can't get it to spray at all, like it's stuck. "

Anonymous October 22, 2010

"Caused severe nose bleeds."

Anonymous October 14, 2009