User Reviews for Flonase

Learn more about Flonase.

Hay Fever 12 reviews 812 medications

8.3
Rhinitis 22 reviews 120 medications

8.1
Nasal Polyps 1 reviews 5 medications

Summary of Flonase reviews 35 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Flonase

For Rhinitis "loss of sense of smell"

Anonymous May 25, 2015

For Rhinitis "OMG! What a life saver I have had migraines for years and the seem to be sinus related more often then not I wake up in the middle of the night so stuffed up I can't breath and my headache begins, a breath rite helps a little. But I have tried just about everything, Claritin, Allegra, Zyrtec, Advil & Tylenol Sinus, Nasacort, Rhino (something) and many others and nothing worked. The Advil Sinus and the old Tylenol sinus helped a little. My ear nose and throat doctor put me on Singular (pill). I bought this after see the commercials stating it blocks 6 types of allergies. Within in 12 to 24 hours I could tell it was helping by 48 hours it was a like a miracle! The pressure in my head, stuffiness, headaches (that were sinus related went away)"

OhSusieQ2 May 7, 2015

For Hay Fever "Flonase works so good! I've been on it for about a week now, and I'm noticing fast improvements. Around the 4th day, my sinus headaches were slim to none, my watery right eye stopped, and I didn't sneeze 10 times a day. No side effects. I am still a little stuffed up.....but that's what sinus tea is for! Thank you Flonase!"

Amanda523 (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2015

For Rhinitis "I just bought this spray for the first time yesterday and it's already working! Allegra NEVER helped with any of my symptoms. (runny, itchy, stuffy nose, itchy watery eyes, and sneezing) It doesn't burn either like Rx sprays I've used in the past that cost $100. This was only $18.00 at Safeway for the 120 spray dose. (0.54 oz). Yes it does smell like the light scent of flowers in your nose but it doesn't sting or burn!! Yaaaay! Thank you Flonase I love you!!"

Supergirl88 May 4, 2015

For Rhinitis "I have been taking this for about a month now and noticed a significant reduction in sneeze attacks and excessive allergy symptoms. I take this along with my regular Allegra dose. Taking the Allegra alone I would still get sneeze attacks but now with Flonase it is only occasional. Thank you Flonase! "

KathleenFlonase April 27, 2015

For Hay Fever "A regular user of Alavert, I thought I'd give Flonase's "six factors" a try, being a fan of being thorough. Unlike my former med, the floral-scented spray took a week to even begin taking an effect, which was minimal at best. At the first sign of a pollen explosion, my allergies went rampant, as though I hadn't just spent the last two weeks cramming spray up my nostrils. I'm praying for rain today for relief. And I'm going back to Alavert. Sorry Flonase."

SneezyInMd (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2015

For Rhinitis "It worked but made my nose bleed so I went back to Nasacort."

Anonymous April 8, 2015

For Rhinitis "I was getting nasal infections every 3 months that would last for weeks without treatment. I'd go in and get antibiotics and within a week it'd clear up. Then another 3 months later I'd get another infection. UNTIL I started using this spray! As long as I continue to use it, I don't get nose infections. And, it smells like flowers, which I like. :)"

C13 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2015

For Rhinitis "Not very effective. Helps but only to a limited extent."

Rizash (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 29, 2015

For Hay Fever "Terrible joint pain after 4 days. "

Matt E March 23, 2015

For Hay Fever "I suffer from year-round allergies to at least a half dozen allergens. My doctor has had me on Claritin and Nasonex. While they didn't completely alleviate my symptoms, he had no other suggestions. When I ran out of Nasonex, I decided to forego the hassle of stopping by my doctor's office to pick up a prescription and instead got Flonase from a nearby Walgreen's. This stuff is the best! It alleviated all of my symptoms (constant runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion). So much so that I can breathe thru my nose at night without my usual Breathe Right strip. Thank you GSK!"

Len T. March 13, 2015

For Rhinitis "Great product have been using it on and off for 10 years. Was a smoker while using this product and it would open up sinus great . Now I'm a no smoker and use for allergies. Glad to see its now over the counter . Happy happy happy!"

Acrman1 February 20, 2015

For Rhinitis "Awesome! For years I suffered sinus headaches, which are much like Migraines. Flonase has alleviated that tremendously. I don't take this all the time just when I sense allergy season, or plan to be somewhere, where there is a atmospheric change like the mountains or in an airplane. It keeps my sinuses from swelling, causing the headache, it's not an instant fix, it takes about 11 hours to be effective on me."

rod815 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 19, 2015

For Rhinitis "After enduring years of itchy, runny nose and numerous daily sneezing episodes I got relief from Flonase. Very pleased with product."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2015

For Rhinitis "Works for me! I spent a full year with horrible headaches, ear pain, fullness, ringing. I told the doctor my face hurt, my head hurt, my NOSE hurt! I finally ended up with a sinus infection, antibiotics, and it all went away for a while, but when it came back, I went back to the doctor and told her my infection was back....she said no, I think you have allergies. Claritin, Flonase, give it a month and see if you feel better...and I did! I added saline nasal spray and a humidifier to keep nasal tissue moist, and I'm down to 2-3 headaches a week at high pollen season, ears mostly behave themselves. Inside my nose will get sore and dry if I forget the saline, but otherwise no side effects. Thanks Flonase!"

Minigunn3 June 4, 2014

For Rhinitis "Love this product. Produces such astonishing relief and am very grateful to have been prescribed Flonase by my ENT."

Abe the amazing (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2013

For Hay Fever "I take Allegra for allergies, but was still having side effects. Flonase was added to my regime, and now I have no more runny, itchy nose, itchy ears and eyes, or sneezing."

Kimily August 20, 2013

For Rhinitis "It works so well that it doesn't seem real. I only use it occasionally as needed. This morning I woke up and could not breathe through my nose at all. I tried blowing my nose, but with no result (it wasn't nasal congestion, it was swollen nasal passages). I used Flonase and within an hour I could breathe normally again. I know it doesn't always work that quickly for people and I'm surprised that it did for me, but it really is an awesome product."

Relief! July 28, 2013

For Hay Fever "I have awful allergies and have since I was a kid. At 30 years old I finally couldn't take it anymore, and gave in and started taking medicine. I take a prescription strength Claritin, and use Flonase, Fluticasone Propionate. I really like it because it takes effect immediately. I actually like the smell of it. It cracks me up because it is for allergies, yet smells like flowers. I noticed it works best if you blow your nose first and use it first thing in the morning. I did experience a mild nose bleed about a week into using it, but haven't had one since and I have been using it 4 months now."

Kristyrae21 July 23, 2013

For Rhinitis "I have been on Flonase off and on, but mostly on, for almost 20 years. It works wonders for my allergies, no side effects, and best of all no pills."

Suzy K. May 15, 2013

For Rhinitis "Have used Flonase for the last year - I used to have to take decongestant that still left me stuffy and Flonase alone is the best! I would be so stuffy at night couldn't breath through my nose and this works! Love it."

always stuffy (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 9, 2013

For Nasal Polyps "Nasal polyps were better after 1 month of use."

spudman2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 25, 2013

For Rhinitis "I have been using this for 5 days now for Sinusitis, which I developed after a pretty significant bout with the flu. Because of prior condition in my sinuses in 2008 and inability to take the necessary antibiotic to resolve the condition, my sinuses were VERY FULL after this flu. I had severe pain in and behind my nose, under and above my eyes, etc. My ears felt like they would explode too. But, after these 5 days on Flonase and an antibiotic to treat the Sinusitis, I feel much better. I am, however, simultaneously taking supplements which aid in reducing inflammation and have altered my diet to dramatically reduce inflammatory-induced health problems. I believe lifestyle changes are the BETTER long-term solution, as steroids are NOT healthy."

ksharp (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2013

For Rhinitis "It works great, but blurred my vision."

jhungness (taken for less than 1 month) June 29, 2012

For Hay Fever "This is the best medicine for me. I've used every pill on the market. When my allergies get severe I use Flonase. Works every time. No side effects that I've noticed. Highly recommend."

Anonymous January 8, 2012