User Reviews for Flonase

Learn more about Flonase.

Rhinitis 31 reviews 115 medications

7.2
Allergic Rhinitis 19 reviews 810 medications

Nasal Polyps 1 reviews 4 medications

Summary of Flonase reviews 51 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Flonase

For Rhinitis "I have really bad allergies that are pretty much year round now! I was taking Claritin D for months before I found Flonase! I took both for about 2 days and then no longer needed the Claritin! It was REALLY worth the money! Everything started clearing up within 24 hours...its been 5 days now and all my symptoms are gone!! Don't listen to the haters! This medicine is AMAZING! I told my dad about it, because he has allergies like me. He started it yesterday and I got a text from him today thanking me for telling him about it! He said he can already breathe again!"

JoDawn (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Since childhood I've had intense seasonal allergies. They get so bad that my throat itches terribly, my nose runs profusely then it clogs up completely. Worst of all is how bad my eyes get red and tear up and itch and hurt all the time. It's a nightmare allergy wise living in south Texas because of the cedar pollen. I did some research and saw that Flonase is a type of cortical steroid so I bought some. Kenalog40 shots have always been my savior but since I lost my insurance I'm stuck with OTC. Tried Flonase as per the instructions. Within days every allergy symptom but my itchy red and runny eyes went away. I waited two weeks but no relief for my eyes. After doubling the dosage my eyes cleared up and now I'm allergy free. Flonase rocks!"

JeffroDoe (taken for less than 1 month) January 23, 2016

For Rhinitis "I took this ONCE. I could not sleep all night - I went to bed at 10 and was up until 4 am. Every time I closed my eyes, I entered a lucid dream and started talking and woke myself up. It was so strange. The next day, I tried to nap and the same thing happened. Eventually, it went away. And I never took Flonase again."

SarahBee22 January 22, 2016

For Rhinitis "Takes few days and then it helps with congestion and stuffiness short term. I do not stay on it past 1-2 weeks due to side effects, prone to infection, dizziness, etc. Overall a good med for me."

aparent January 22, 2016

For Rhinitis "My doctor put me on this because my nose gets stuffy when I lay down and they didn't want me using Afrin. I've been on Flonase almost a week and I notice no difference. Sprayed each nostril every night....nose still stuffy. I can't sleep and it's going on 3am and I have to be up at 7. Nothing clears my nose as good as Afrin but it's bad for continuous use. So this stuff doesn't work."

TJP10987 January 19, 2016

For Rhinitis "Umm never again. One squirt - 5 mins later my vision was blurry, my heart was racing, my arms and legs felt like jello and 30 mins later I was having body aches all over the place like I had the flu. Will NOT be taking this medication ever again"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Flonase works as advertised. It especially stops the itching which is wonderful. The trouble is that it is not ergonomic. The container is too long. I am a female so I have small hands which makes it very hard to hold. It needs to be an inch shorter."

Sagebrush (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 30, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have been using for about 2 weeks now and can finally breathe through my nose again. I have not been able to breathe properly on one side for several months. Within 2-3 days I was breathing clearly again. Great medicine!! No side effects at all."

Eddie62369 (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I am a 68 yr old woman and I used this medication for almost 2 weeks. I will never take this medication again. It relieved my seasonal allergies great (runny/stuffy nose and extremely watery eyes) but the side effects were not pleasant and absolutely not worth going through. I experienced; very bad muscular back pain close to my spine, had muscle aches that were all over the place, my hair and body became very very oily, and I had itching on my torso, face and back of head but no rash. The back pain was next to unbearable. All the symptoms have pretty much subsided after 4 days off of it. Never again for me."

lattydah October 27, 2015

For Rhinitis "It seemed to work well but I got diarrhea on the second day of using it"

kymg45 October 20, 2015

For Rhinitis "Amazing! Works so well!"

FORTHRLOVEINEEDANAME September 29, 2015

For Rhinitis "I would rate this a 0 if it was an option. Biggest waste of money. It says 60 doses, but yet you have to spray it twice before every use to have a steady mist. That being said, you only get about 30 doses if your lucky. I have always used a afrin and I will continue to use it."

Tylerrobertsfl (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Wasted my money did nothing for me"

Dean Horst (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Flonase has not been effective at reducing my nasal congestion. At 1/8 the cost, Oxymetazoline hydrochloride has been a great deal more effective for me."

Tezoc (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "When bottle gets low product too thick to empty completely. I'd love this product if GSK makes a better dispenser."

invntr (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2015

For Rhinitis "Horrible allergy symptoms-total stopped up nose and sneezing and unable to sleep due to congestion! I'd been using decongestant nasal sprays daily thru allergy season which was becoming all year! I started using Flonase one week ago at night and within 2 days all symptoms are gone! I love you Flonase. I'm telling everyone!"

Judi A (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2015

For Rhinitis "loss of sense of smell"

Anonymous May 25, 2015

For Rhinitis "OMG! What a life saver I have had migraines for years and the seem to be sinus related more often then not I wake up in the middle of the night so stuffed up I can't breath and my headache begins, a breath rite helps a little. But I have tried just about everything, Claritin, Allegra, Zyrtec, Advil & Tylenol Sinus, Nasacort, Rhino (something) and many others and nothing worked. The Advil Sinus and the old Tylenol sinus helped a little. My ear nose and throat doctor put me on Singular (pill). I bought this after see the commercials stating it blocks 6 types of allergies. Within in 12 to 24 hours I could tell it was helping by 48 hours it was a like a miracle! The pressure in my head, stuffiness, headaches (that were sinus related went away)"

OhSusieQ2 May 7, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "Flonase works so good! I've been on it for about a week now, and I'm noticing fast improvements. Around the 4th day, my sinus headaches were slim to none, my watery right eye stopped, and I didn't sneeze 10 times a day. No side effects. I am still a little stuffed up.....but that's what sinus tea is for! Thank you Flonase!"

Amanda523 (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2015

For Rhinitis "I just bought this spray for the first time yesterday and it's already working! Allegra NEVER helped with any of my symptoms. (runny, itchy, stuffy nose, itchy watery eyes, and sneezing) It doesn't burn either like Rx sprays I've used in the past that cost $100. This was only $18.00 at Safeway for the 120 spray dose. (0.54 oz). Yes it does smell like the light scent of flowers in your nose but it doesn't sting or burn!! Yaaaay! Thank you Flonase I love you!!"

Supergirl88 May 4, 2015

For Rhinitis "I have been taking this for about a month now and noticed a significant reduction in sneeze attacks and excessive allergy symptoms. I take this along with my regular Allegra dose. Taking the Allegra alone I would still get sneeze attacks but now with Flonase it is only occasional. Thank you Flonase! "

KathleenFlonase April 27, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "A regular user of Alavert, I thought I'd give Flonase's "six factors" a try, being a fan of being thorough. Unlike my former med, the floral-scented spray took a week to even begin taking an effect, which was minimal at best. At the first sign of a pollen explosion, my allergies went rampant, as though I hadn't just spent the last two weeks cramming spray up my nostrils. I'm praying for rain today for relief. And I'm going back to Alavert. Sorry Flonase."

SneezyInMd (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2015

For Rhinitis "It worked but made my nose bleed so I went back to Nasacort."

Anonymous April 8, 2015

For Rhinitis "I was getting nasal infections every 3 months that would last for weeks without treatment. I'd go in and get antibiotics and within a week it'd clear up. Then another 3 months later I'd get another infection. UNTIL I started using this spray! As long as I continue to use it, I don't get nose infections. And, it smells like flowers, which I like. :)"

C13 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2015

For Rhinitis "Not very effective. Helps but only to a limited extent."

Rizash (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 29, 2015