Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Prolixin

Learn more about Prolixin.

Psychosis 3 reviews 18 medications

8.7
Summary of Prolixin reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Prolixin

Review by daflea (taken for 10 years or more):

For Psychosis: I've taking Prolixin since the 70's. It has saved my life. I'm scared of the possible side effects, but the trick is for all of the movements episodes I take 2 mg of Artane each time I take the Prolixin it takes all the side effects away. ....try it!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 20, 2014 4:46 AM

Review by rambo79:

For Psychosis: I needed to get on the lowest dose acceptable because it made me very tired but it controlls the symptoms very well no more paranoia, hallucinations, delusions etc. The best one I've tried so far.

January 22, 2012 3:19 PM

For Psychosis: Seems to work on quietening the racing thoughts. Just a bit scary to think of the possible side-effect. Still better than the Metabolic Syndrome that is a by product of the newer medicines.

May 10, 2009 3:10 AM

More about Prolixin (fluphenazine)

Professional resources