User Reviews for Prolixin

Learn more about Prolixin.

Reviews for Prolixin to treat Psychosis

"I've taking Prolixin since the 70's. It has saved my life. I'm scared of the possible side effects, but the trick is for all of the movements episodes I take 2 mg of Artane each time I take the Prolixin it takes all the side effects away. ....try it!"

daflea (taken for 10 years or more) December 20, 2014

"I needed to get on the lowest dose acceptable because it made me very tired but it controlls the symptoms very well no more paranoia, hallucinations, delusions etc. The best one I've tried so far."

rambo79 January 22, 2012

"Seems to work on quietening the racing thoughts. Just a bit scary to think of the possible side-effect. Still better than the Metabolic Syndrome that is a by product of the newer medicines."

Anonymous May 10, 2009

Learn more about Psychosis

More about Prolixin (fluphenazine)

Professional resources