User Reviews for Lidex

Learn more about Lidex.

Reviews for Lidex to treat Psoriasis

I used this one time and my skin looked better after

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 4, 2014 5:36 PM

Review by Kaboom:

While I was pregnant my psoriasis freaked out. It went all over my body. I could see a difference every day until it was gone. One of the only medicines that didn't set my skin on fire.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 20, 2013 9:39 PM

Review by Miemieknotts (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Did not phase my psoriasis in any way. It did manage to take my fingertips off the fingers I was using to apply it. I would have thought it was pretty strong based on that. But did nothing for my patches.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 19, 2013 3:48 PM

Easy to use on scalp conditions compared to oils. Can burn a little, but two thorough applications will clear up the problem for 7 to 10 days. Apply once a week before a break out and it keeps the problem under control. I have been using it for 3 months and no side effects yet. I have a full head of hair, my scalp can get really bad and this works. I am a 62 yr. old white male.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 7, 2009 9:44 AM