User Reviews for Lidex

Learn more about Lidex.

Reviews for Lidex to treat Psoriasis

"I used this one time and my skin looked better after"

Anonymous September 4, 2014

"While I was pregnant my psoriasis freaked out. It went all over my body. I could see a difference every day until it was gone. One of the only medicines that didn't set my skin on fire."

Kaboom September 20, 2013

"Did not phase my psoriasis in any way. It did manage to take my fingertips off the fingers I was using to apply it. I would have thought it was pretty strong based on that. But did nothing for my patches."

Miemieknotts (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 19, 2013

"Easy to use on scalp conditions compared to oils. Can burn a little, but two thorough applications will clear up the problem for 7 to 10 days. Apply once a week before a break out and it keeps the problem under control. I have been using it for 3 months and no side effects yet. I have a full head of hair, my scalp can get really bad and this works. I am a 62 yr. old white male."

Anonymous November 7, 2009