User Reviews for Tri-Luma

Learn more about Tri-Luma.

Melasma 16 reviews 1 medications

9.9
Summary of Tri-Luma reviews 16 reviews 9.9

Reviews for Tri-Luma

For Melasma "It works. Very good product"

Kolovivi June 28, 2015

For Melasma "I just want to say that I am amazed!! I'm 37 and had severe malasma for over 3 years but thanks to Tri-luma it has changed my life and my confidence again. I'm almost 4 weeks in. Maas results after 1 week and amazing between 3-4 week. I don't have to wear such heavy makeup anymore !!!! So happy . I highly recommend this product. It really works !!!"

So happy!! (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2015

For Melasma "Tri-Luma is miracle in a tube I've been struggling with dark spots for about 4 years and scars from severe acne tried every skin lighting cream you can think of and nothing works went to a dermatologist and he prescribed tri-Luma an I saw results in less than a week. Being using it now for about weeks an my spots completely gone. Great product I would recommend it to everyone who struggling with dark spots. insurance doesn't cover it but can get it at Walmart for $118.00 with the result it worth every penny."

Dria909 April 10, 2015

For Melasma "Wow, finally a treatment that actually works in clearing dark spots! I was a skeptic, but within a week of using Tri-Luma Cream my dark spots were clear! I got a great price on Tri-Luma which was sold at my Dermatologist's office."

Jamie322 March 27, 2015

For Melasma "Had dark lines in my forehead from the clippers burning my skin. On my 8th day and the cuts have vanished about 70%. I used all types of creams and nothing worked. Triluma is the best. I would recommend this to anyone with dark spots. "

Gee 2 November 14, 2014

For Melasma "I'm male and read that Melasma only affects about 10% of the male population. I have olive complexion and have sensitive skin; so I figured the dark spots on my cheeks were from shaving. I finally decided to go to a dermatologist and he diagnosed and prescribed Tri-Luma. It has worked! after 5 weeks co-workers have noticed. It's great seeing clear, even toned skin again!"

Tony R.F. October 20, 2014

For Melasma "It's a miracle and worth every single penny! 9 days of treating my face only at night and it's at least 75% gone. The dark spots on my face especially under one eye and a huge one covering half my forehead were extremely dark and stubborn. I've tried probably every over-the-counter spot remover possible and I didn't get very good results not to mention the amount of money spent. I didn't have anything to lose and found a miracle!"

IllyS (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2014

For Melasma "First time I have seen my cheeks in years! Prescribed by my regular doctor, and unfortunately not covered by insurance this ran me about $150 for the tube, but if you are like me - I spent many more dollars trying everything else. This is working, so it has been worth every penny! In 1 week I thought I was imagining things because the doc said to give it several weeks to make a difference. In 2 weeks, there was no denying a difference. I am at 3 weeks now, and I can hardly make out where my melasma once was, and had been there for almost 3 years. This has been a miracle for me, and I hope this review will steer someone to have a similar experience as I have had. Best of luck to you!"

Camontoy (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2014

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Melasma "For over a year I had dark marks on my face from the sun. I used several of spots remover cream and nothing worked. I went to the Dermatologist and he prescribed Tri Luma. I used for 2 weeks and my spots were getting cleared. I have use it for 3 weeks and I love this cream. My cheeks are red most of the time but it really works. It doesn't dry my skin, it just appears as if I wear blush. I use sunscreen when I am out of the house."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2013

For Melasma "Tri-luma is effective and it didn't irritate my skin."

Lynn29 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 17, 2012

For Melasma "Despite the peeling skin around my eyes, it works great."

Atxqtpie January 4, 2011

For Melasma "I was told by two plastic surgeons the only thing that would remove my dark spots was laser. Several treatments at that and at a cost of $1500-$3000. I will admit may spots were very dark and covered most of my face. I was at my dermatologist for an unrelated problem and asked about Tri-Luma, which I had seen an advertisement for. He prescribed it for me and I cannot say how happy I am with the results. It is an expensive medicine (not anywhere close to laser) but it works. Also check around on prices. My husband noticed a difference within the first week and my family is amazed how light my spots are. I have been on it for about 6 months. I go off for awhile and then start back . Use sunscreen."

Anonymous September 24, 2010

For Melasma "I woke up one morning with dark spots all over my face. My nose and forehead was completely covered. I tried everything! When I say everything, I really mean everything. Even 2 chemical peels at the plastic surgeons office. I have been dealing with this for about 3 years now. Finally, after 3 plastic surgeons and their skin expert in the office, I went to the dermatologist. She prescribed Tri-Luma. Very Expensive! $220 and not covered by insurance. It worked! The dark areas were going away. I ran out and the dark spots came back. GREAT STUFF! I worry about how long to use it."

Very frustrated June 6, 2010

For Melasma "I used Tri-Luma on a dark acne scar on my face and in exactly 1 week the scar had begun to vanish and was barely noticeable."

tep1 April 19, 2010

For Melasma "I've spent a lot of money on over the counter skin lightening creams to treat my moderate/severe melasma. Only tri-luma has worked to improve the appearance of this unsightly skin condition. My friends immediately noticed when I used it. Although it is expensive and requires a prescription, I can say it is an excellent product and will definitely improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun spots, freckles or melasma. I highly recommend this product and only caution that it is most potent the first several applications, so only use a thin layer and apply every other day at the beginning."

Anonymous March 24, 2009

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Melasma "I used Tri Luma for about 4 months and it works great! The first week I used it every night and my skin became dry, so I cut back to 4 days a week and that did the trick. My skin discoloration smoothed out and the fine lines around my eyes and mouth became less noticable. I highly recommend this product."

Anonymous May 21, 2008

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

More about Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin topical)

Professional resources