User Reviews for Florinef

Learn more about Florinef.

Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications

Postural Orthostatic...ycardia Syndrome 3 reviews 8 medications

8.8
Addison's Disease 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Adrenogenital Syndrome 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Florinef reviews 3 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Florinef

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome "Florinef has helped me out quite a bit. I'm not cured, but am better. I can walk up minor inclines without any problem. I am able to be up and active for longer periods of time."

KimC71 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 5, 2014

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome "I have taken this medicine along with Toprol-XL for a few years and it has helped A LOT! I think this medicine paired with Toprol-XL is great!"

Anonymous August 10, 2010

For Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome "I developed a rash and after testing at the NY Medical College and Vanderbilt Center for Dysautonomias, we found my blood volume was not low (often the case with POTS patients) and the mechanism that florinef acts upon."

simplivin December 20, 2009