User Reviews for Fexofenadine (Page 2)

Also known as: Allegra, Allegra Allergy, Allegra Hives, Allegra ODT, Aller-Ease, Mucinex Allergy

Learn more about Fexofenadine.

Urticaria 18 reviews 183 medications

9.1
Allergic Rhinitis 42 reviews 810 medications

7.7
Summary of Fexofenadine reviews 60 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Fexofenadine

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "God bless the one who invented Allegra! I had been snoring all the time even during summer and I felt my nose was wet and tickled me all the time. I tried everything to stop that instantly snoring problem when I took only one pill it just stopped. I didn't snore or sniff a whole day, and before that, a day without sniffing would be a miracle. I didn't even have to wait one hour it just work direct!"

Sebbe (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2013

For Allergic Rhinitis: "This medication works well for my symptoms, but almost all generic versions contain too much lactose! I have terrible gaseous bloating from it which is only alleviated if I take a large amount of lactase enzyme at the same time. "

DragonMom2 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 24, 2013

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I had been suffering from THE WORST hay fever for 3 months. I'd been to 5 different doctors and have been on umpteen different meds. Finally, the last doctor suggested I try Allegra. Within the first few hours I was feeling wonderful! Allegra is a fast acting, powerful medicine! So thankful for a doctor who knew his stuff! This will definitely be bought every allergy season!"

Nikita Mosley (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2013

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Urticaria: "I finally found a medication that controls my hives. Ever since I was a kid I have ben battling hives that come and go every couple of years. Its the type where my face swells and hives all over. I've been through prednisone treatments and several other medicines that make me drowsy. Nothing works like Allegra. Definitely worth the price."

wranrox March 24, 2013

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Best allergy medicine I have tried. Works for normal allergies, and even helps with rashes and other allergic reactions."

Joecr February 13, 2013

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Urticaria: "Only medication that helps control my hives, urticaria and angioedema. "

kathylb January 10, 2013

Allegra Allergy (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Every allergy pill I try stops working eventually, so after using Claritin and Zyrtec, I decided to try Allegra. It is my first day using it and it partially clears me up but it is 3 in the morning and I have yet to feel tired. I can see that I am not alone, so I'll be going back to Zyrtec until I can see my doctor about switching to something else."

Sleepless95 (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have had bad allergies my entire life and was given many different medicines to try. This is the first medicine that actually worked for me. I took one 24hr dose yesterday at 4pm and today at 10am my nose is still clear. The only problem I had was that my blood pressure spiked up to 146/93 from a normal range of 120/70. During that time I had a terrible headache and felt extremely dizzy. I went to bed and woke up to recheck my blood pressure. It was still elevated at 127/86 and I still have a slight headache, but I can breathe."

JLW79 (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Allegra 24 hour helps my hay fever symptoms. But, this medication dries out my lung tissue to much and makes me cough. I have been off Allegra for a week and I am still coughing and have LOTS of non infectious mucus coming out of my lungs. My lungs hurt from coughing. I am 62 year old female with mild asthma."

Ithaca (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have been taking Allegra for over a decade when it was only available on prescription. Over the years my insurance company forced me to try all the allergy medicines that went OTC in hopes that they wouldn't have to continue to pay for Allegra by prescription. However, nothing ever worked for me like Allegra. The other drugs caused side effects that I could not tolerate. I have no side-effects from Allegra what-so-ever. It has been a miracle medication for me and my year-round allergies."

Mschnicke (taken for 10 years or more) May 16, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for : "This year has been the absolute worst for me. My allergies are ridiculous. The sneezing and itchy throat is my biggest issue. I am now using Allegra D every 12 hours. I am going to try adding the regular Allegra for 24 hours as well. Just can't take it anymore. Hoping this year is not repeated."

Anonymous April 14, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Allegra does not help my hay fever . I still have a running nose, itchy throat, and itchy eyes."

Johns47 April 12, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Good so far. This is my first use of the 180mg tablet. Since this has been a mild winter, I have been fighting allergies and bronchitis for months. Tussionex and Cheratussin neither one worked. I'm still coughing, but not at much. The only problem is, I can't go to sleep at night."

Anonymous March 17, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Urticaria: "My husband got a very acute urtricaria on his whole body for 2 weeks. Nothing helped really to get rid of the burning patches. Benadryl caused more drowsiness then any help and additionally my husbands face was sweeling all over when taking Benadryl. Finally we got Allegra 180 mg pills. And just after the first Allegra pill all red patches on his skin and all swollen areas were gone for good as long as he keeps taking it twice a day 180 mg each tablet. This medicine is really great."

fanofallegra February 27, 2012

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Allegra has done the trick for me for years. My only disappointment is the expense of the 12-hour dosage now that my insurance company doesn't cover it anymore. It's a better deal to purchase the 24-hour dose but I don't like taking a higher dose of medication if it isn't necessary."

Anonymous August 5, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Urticaria: "I have urticaria for more then 6 years. Finally I got this pill Allegra 180mg, finally works. I took about a week and my hives are really gone, and now I'm finally happy and I don't feel any side effects at all. "

Ladyy July 27, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I love Allegra for my allergies because it doesn't make me drowsy. This week it went to an over the counter medication so my insurance won't pay for it anymore. "

Larrk July 24, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I used to take Seldane (worked great) until they took it off of the market and replaced it with Allegra. 180mg dose of Allegra (NOT Allegra-D) does not provide all day relief if I spend extended time outdoors during allergy season. However, 240mg dose works great. 240mg dose is one 180mg tablet (once daily) at start of day plus one 60mg tablet (12 hour product) before going outside. "

Anonymous June 7, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I've suffered from allergies for years, but all other allergy medications either make me very drowsy or don't work well. With Allegra, I have NO side effects and feel 100% better after taking it. I am so glad that I finally found something that really works for me!"

Anonymous April 23, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for : "It didn't work for me. I have been sneezing while taking the medicines. I will go back to other allergy medicines."

Anonymous April 18, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Very satisfied. Does what it claims to do and I don't feel any side effects."

AA12 April 15, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Works much better than other over the counter medicines. My allergy came back this time of the year, and this year got worse. My sneezing won't stop even to the point I get nosebleed. So I tried Allegra, it did suppressed all the sneezing for hours, however my nose still somewhat congested. When they mean "non-drowsy", they really mean it. I took other over the counter allergy medicines before, which they listed as "non-drowsy", but I constantly found myself falling asleep every now and then."

Anonymous April 4, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Recently I have been having VERY bad allergies and went to the doctor. She said that I should try Allegra (not Allegra-D) and that it is available over the counter. I went to the store but could not find any adult 12 hour Allegra. This disappointed me because I knew the 24 hour pills usually don't work. I went ahead and bought the smallest package of pills I could get (5) of the 180mg dosage. I took one and it cleared up my symptoms and made me feel better but that night I woke up after about 4 hours of sleep and could not get back to sleep. I didn't take one the next day as I wanted to get a good nights rest. Yesterday I took another and the same thing happened again. I just want to SLEEP!"

bdalbrecht March 29, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Urticaria: "It's the best medicine for hives. I took 1 and it's all gone."

Clintwils February 26, 2011

Allegra (fexofenadine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Allegra is really good at working for hay fever but I have been using antidepressants for about two years and I am having some sleeping problems now. Using Allegra is making it hard to get to sleep early."

nivas August 13, 2010