User Reviews for Fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Allegra-D 12 Hour, Allegra-D 12 Hour Allergy & Congestion, Allegra-D 24 Hour, Allegra-D 24 Hour Allergy & Congestion

Learn more about Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine.

Allergic Rhinitis 29 reviews 793 medications

Summary of Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine reviews 29 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine

Allegra-D 12 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I was prescribed this medication several years ago for allergies. I was told to take it twice a day. It was effective; however, it did cause insomnia to the point the doctor instructed me to take it once a day. It also gave me headaches the first few days taking it. Other then that, it was highly effective."

Anonymous&/838, May 26, 2015

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This medication is NOT recommended! I have severe allergies to the spring weather, and since nothing else was working for me i decided to try this. At first it was like magic my allergies went away no itchy eyes, no sore throat i felt great! the side effects really hurt me though. it was about two days after taking the medication that I suffered a 24 hour migraine along with flu like symptoms, high fever, rashes, dizziness, confusion, racing heart, chills, anxiety, nausea, dry mouth, sleep problems, loss of appetite, and ringing in my ears. IT has been the worst two days of my life thanks to this medication"

Stephanie. May 13, 2015

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I've just started experiencing allergies one year ago and only during the winter. I've owned my own business for the last 15 years and a new particular product that I use on my clients triggers my allergies. (There is no other product option for me to use). When winter hit again this year and the symptoms started again. I've tried EVERYTHING Allegra D is the absolute only thing that works! However, I have severe dry mouth, bad post nasal drip, and constant coughing. I use a over the counter mucus release medicine which WORKS! At the end of my work day it's terribly hard to breath so I'm going to try Afin with the Allegra D."

MUA (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 29, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Took it around 6:30am before leaving for work. Experienced Terrible insomnia even though I took it early in the morning. Couldn't stay asleep more than three or four hours. Awful stomach pain and loss of appetite. Some itching. Weakness and dizziness when standing too quickly. Dry mouth so I'm constantly drinking water. Unfortunately the other OTC medicines didn't work as well as this product. I'm in a lose-lose situation."

sleepless in nyc (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I took it for a cold. It completely eliminated nasal congestion. HOWEVER: gave me terrible insomnia! Use only if absolutely necessary."

MoJoJoJo7 August 9, 2014

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "It works pretty good. My only two negatives are that the nasal decongestant in this doesn't work as well. I have to supplement occasionally with Afrin nose spray. I would be incredibly miserable without Allegra."

synthkon (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2013

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I've tried other allergy medications but Allegra-D is the only one that works. I used to get constant post nasal drip and have to clear my throat all the time. On this medication I feel amazing. It does however cause insomnia and bad dry mouth. It also makes it so I don't get a full erection. So do I feel better and not have sex or what?"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2013

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "It has helped take the edge off of my allergies, but the dry mouth it causes is horrible. I need water constantly or my mouth and throat get so dry its actually becomes difficult to breath. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2013

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I love this. If I don't take it, I ALWAYS end up with a sinus infection and a trip to the Dr. When I do take it, I don't sleep as well, but I'm not tired in between. My major issue is that I am always constipated when I take Allegra-D and my periods are excruciatingly painful. "

KK57 (taken for 10 years or more) December 21, 2012

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This is the only medicine that works for my allergies. I get horrible allergies, so miserable I can't breath. This medication helps me a lot but I have trouble to sleep. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Allegra-D 24 hour has been the best thing for clearing my chronic rhinitis. However, I've also been suffering from excessive daytime sleepiness and am wondering if taking this in combination with Lexapro (for anxiety) is causing it."

Johnastan January 11, 2012

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for : "This medicine is like magic. I had constant post-nasal drip and congestion before I took this medicine. It was so bad I had trouble sleeping because I couldn't breathe through my nose. I also used to get sore throats frequently due to the post-nasal drip. On Allegra those symptoms are gone. I can actually breathe like a human and sleep better. The only side effect is dry mouth but that just makes me drink more water which is a good thing. I am glad this is available over the counter now, but I hate how you only get 10 at a time. "

Anonymous October 5, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: "For months I had a pain on the top right side of my head, not a headache. No Doctor was able to find out what is causing the pain and dizziness when bending over to pick up anything at all but figured that maybe be some type of allergy to the nasal section. This medicine FEXOFENADINE-D 24 HOUR, after a few days of usage the pain has been released and was able to bend over to pick up anything without getting dizzy. I was thinking that I was better and stopped taking it for a few days and all systems came back. I'm not really good in medication information but I know I have not gotten any side effects and am doing good when I take them as directed."

Anonymous July 7, 2011

For : "I am allergic to mold and mildew, short of moving to AZ I have allergies 24/7 365 days. I have been on Allegra D for better than 8 years. I have no side effects and without it I would not be breathing. I also use a nasal spray when the pills can't keep the nasal passages clear enough for me to breath (mostly spring and fall). Prescription plans stopped covering it over two years ago so OTC has cut my costs but a pain to have to buy every 10 days."

Anonymous May 11, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I'm severely allergic to mold, dust and some seasonal allergens. Allegra D is the only medicine I've tried that gives me fast relief (Within 15-20 mins from taking). An attack can come on very fast and is severe enough that I have injured myself scratching my face and eyes. I have a mild asthmatic type attack with this also. This medicine is a life saver for me."

Kadee II March 19, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: "This works really well, but 240 mgs. is an OBSCENE amount of Psuedoephedrine. (That's 8 typical cold pills.)"

Anonymous January 25, 2010

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I tried some samples my doctor had supplied for allergy symptoms. It has helped my allergy symptoms and also seems to be an appetite suppressant. I had no adverse side effects. I got a prescription and wow is it expensive! My insurance plan wouldn't pay for i."

Anonymous October 29, 2009

Allegra-D 12 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have chronic rhinitis. I was very ill last year, and my immune system hasn't been the same since. My immune system now reacts to everything around me, i.e. I'm allergic to all of my surroundings: dust, pollen, etc. Instead of the typical runny nose and sneezing, the inner membrane of my nose would swell almost completely shut. I was miserable. Accompanied by a nasal spray, Allegra D was the best thing that's ever been prescribed to me! Although at first I suffered severe insomnia, the side-effects became milder with time."

C a lli October 13, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: "Allegra works really well for hay fever. I don't like the side effects though. I haven't experienced insomnia but I feel super hot (body temperature) when I take it. I also feel thirsty as well. I do suggest taking on your day off to see how your body acts on it."

Illinois chick August 29, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I've tried many over the counter medicines for allergies. None come even close to working as well as Allegra-D. I also have suffered no side effects, including insomnia."

Sweet Sanpete July 14, 2009

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Allergra D, is the best medicine for my allergies and I've taken just about every over the counter medicine. I have terrible hay fever and I'm allergic to almost all grasses, trees, pollen in my region (Midwest- Illinois). My allergist suggested that I move to Arizona. Unlike Allegra D 12-hour, I'm having trouble with side effects: insomnia, nausea, heart burn, cramping. The stomach-related effects are beginning to taper off, but the insomnia isn't."

SherA July 10, 2009

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This medicine works really good for me."

jay p April 13, 2009

Allegra-D 12 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have severe pollen allergies and Allegra D was the best medicine I ever took, until I could not sleep. It causes insomnia in me so the trade off is insomnia versus feeling miserable 24/7. It took 2-3 days before I first received relief. Then there was a huge difference."

gangof4 April 5, 2009

Allegra-D 12 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Good for Hay fever symptoms but caused insomnia."

msdill March 25, 2009

Allegra-D 24 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Efficient for allergies, but bad side effects. I experienced many of them: ringing in my ears, insomnia, unusual behavior, anxiety, unable to concentrate, itchy skin, and a couple more."

Anonymous March 10, 2009