User Reviews for Ferrous gluconate

Also known as: FE-40, Ferate, Fergon, Ferralet, Iron Gluconate, Simron

Learn more about Ferrous gluconate.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 1 reviews 482 medications

Iron Deficiency Anemia 2 reviews 83 medications

Anemia Associated wi...ic Renal Failure 0 reviews 60 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 0 reviews 580 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ferrous gluconate reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Ferrous gluconate

Review by DallasMom:

For Iron Deficiency Anemia: After a day of hard work I was so tired I could hardly walk. My Doctor told me to start using Iron. I did and now my energy level is great.

June 24, 2009 11:59 AM

Review by tunahelper:

For Iron Deficiency Anemia: I have iron deficiency anemia and have taken supplemental ferrous gluconate 240 mg for a couple of months and it has helped to raise my iron level in my blood.

November 29, 2008 5:47 PM

Review by Dr. Besso:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: this is great product during pregnancy.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate