User Reviews for Fentanyl

Also known as: Abstral, Actiq, Duragesic, Duragesic-100, Duragesic-12, Duragesic-25, Duragesic-50, Duragesic-75, Fentanyl Transdermal System, Fentora, Ionsys, Lazanda, Onsolis, Sublimaze, Subsys

Learn more about Fentanyl.

Reviews for Fentanyl to treat Anesthesia

"The patches wore out usually in 24 hours or less. I would go into withdrawal symptoms prior to the next patch. I had very bad thoughts, pain, shakes and severe breathing problems which seemed to be a side effect. Not a good experience, I am trying to go cold turkey to get off it. I felt way better on 3-4 Vicodin than 75 mg release fentanyl."

IRONMAN55 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 29, 2014

"I have had this medicine when I have had colonoscopies and endoscopies. Also when I had two total knee replacements. It is awesome and causes me absolutely no problem. Keeps a person comfortable and I have had no addictive reactions to it."

Anonymous February 12, 2012