User Reviews for Duragesic-75

Learn more about Duragesic-75.

Chronic Pain 1 reviews 106 medications

Pain 7 reviews 906 medications

Summary of Duragesic-75 reviews 8 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Duragesic-75

For Chronic Pain "In 7 yrs of going through every painkiller known to man my pain management doc finally found a combination that works very well for me and gave back some of my life. My combination is Fentanyl 25 and Norco 10/325 for breakthrough pain. I have practically no side effects and does very well at managing my pain 24/7. I can function up to 4 hrs before the pain levels start to rise and have to stop. My issues are severe lower back pain from degenerative and bulging disks L 3-6. Both hips broken and severe osteoarthritis, same for right knee. My right Achilles tendon was torn up by a dog resulting in every infection including MRSA and Cellulitis. Multiple surgery's and 18 months to close. Now very painful and always a burning pain. This combination knocks out 90%."

Decoy Lab. (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 4, 2014

For Pain "I used this for several years with good results. Only problem was I metabolized the medicine too quickly and the third day was more painful. My decidedly low-tech solution was to remove only 2/3 of the backing plastic the first couple days, then remove the last bit for the third day. I take extended release morphine now and it works just as well. It's a toss-up between wearing the giant patch and dosage issues verses remembering to take a pill every 8 hours. "

Anonymous July 15, 2009

For Pain "If this medicine works it's great, however a good amount of the time the patch was as full when it was time to change it as it was when I put it on. Then the side effects they list don't even come close to everything you go through. However ER Staff have stated that most patients taking this drug usually go back on it as the withdrawals are hard to handle."

billiejomallory June 2, 2009

For Pain "I have been on Duragesic 75mg for about 5 months now and it has helped more than all the other pain killers I have been on. I have had three major back surgery's plus DDD and osteoporosis. The only thing is make sure you have water proof tape around because they sometimes become loose and fall off and you don't want that."

apere April 29, 2009

For Pain "This drug caused me major fatigue. It seemed stronger the first two days and faded on the third. The adhesive is terrible to get off."

Anonymous March 20, 2009

For Pain "This is a very helpful medicine. I have used it for 3 years and found a great amount of relief."

mswin76 January 13, 2009

For Pain "The only pain medicine that really helps my chronic back pain (inoperable Herniated disc)."

Smokeater116 August 8, 2008

For Pain "The only medicine that worked for my back."

Anonymous June 23, 2008