User Reviews for Duragesic-25

Learn more about Duragesic-25.

Pain 4 reviews 913 medications

Chronic Pain 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Duragesic-25 reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Duragesic-25

For Pain: My husband has spinal stenosis. He had major back surgery so his Dr. prescribed this medication he was doing a lot better. He actually could move. Now his Dr. ups and quits and he has no more medication, no Dr. at his practice is able to write out this prescription for him and now he's back in bed.

January 26, 2012 1:45 PM

Review by Sasseyjeans:

For Pain: I was on 15 different medicines for pain and muscle spasms. I have been on the patch for 4 months and my pain has dropped so much it is unreal. I didn't know about this, until 4 months ago I had been in the bed for almost 15 years due to car crash. I find this medicine to wonderful.

July 23, 2011 8:51 PM

Review by canjomo:

For Pain: My quality of living without constant pain has been great...now the down side....attempting to go off the medicine...withdrawal etc. I was up to 100 mcg...I am now down to 37 mcg....will attempt to continue to decrease dose....wish me luck!

July 14, 2010 7:59 AM

Review by LAVELDA1957:

For Pain: I have been on Duragesic since Aug 2001 and went from being bedridden 5 of 7 days. Now I'm not bedridden anymore. Still suffer from IBS and have pain on scale of 4-6 out of 10 but its pain that I have lived to tolerate. It's the only medicine that has worked for me long term.

December 30, 2008 11:51 PM