User Reviews for Plendil

Learn more about Plendil.

Raynaud's Syndrome 1 reviews 48 medications

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 207 medications

5.5
Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 0 reviews 128 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Plendil reviews 2 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Plendil

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I had been using Norvasc for 15 years with very limited success. Seven months ago my new GP prescribed Plendil 5mg. The effect was immediate and suppressed the Raynauds symptoms HOWEVER I became very hot and flushed in the face. I was given 2.5 mg for two weeks and then went back to 5mg with no further problems."

Terencius (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 5, 2012

For High Blood Pressure "Plendil was effective in controlling my blood pressure. The only reason I am not taking it is because I can not purchase this medicine anymore due to the company discontinuing the product. I have had problems finding a substitute for this medicine. If anything is available on the market, I need help."

smit July 17, 2009