User Reviews for Plendil

Learn more about Plendil.

Raynaud's Syndrome 1 reviews 49 medications

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 261 medications

5.5
Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 0 reviews 130 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Plendil reviews 2 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Plendil

Review by Terencius (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Plendil (felodipine) for Raynaud's Syndrome: I had been using Norvasc for 15 years with very limited success. Seven months ago my new GP prescribed Plendil 5mg. The effect was immediate and suppressed the Raynauds symptoms HOWEVER I became very hot and flushed in the face. I was given 2.5 mg for two weeks and then went back to 5mg with no further problems.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 5, 2012 8:11 AM
Review by smit: User Rating:

Plendil (felodipine) for High Blood Pressure: Plendil was effective in controlling my blood pressure. The only reason I am not taking it is because I can not purchase this medicine anymore due to the company discontinuing the product. I have had problems finding a substitute for this medicine. If anything is available on the market, I need help.

July 17, 2009 10:25 PM