User Reviews for Duexis

Learn more about Duexis.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 358 medications

Osteoarthritis 3 reviews 361 medications

4.5
NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis 1 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Duexis reviews 4 reviews 3.4

Reviews for Duexis

For Osteoarthritis "Took for a week, within 3 days I had major bloating and gas. Each day got worse and stomach pain unbearable. I'm On my way to urgent care now."

TMJones May 1, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "After taking one pill twice per day for three weeks I suddenly experienced in the middle of the night an excessive amount of blood being discharges with diarrhea. This continued every two to three hours until mid-morning when I was admitted to a hospital. I was dx with diverticulosis and admitted over night. Was treated with antibiotics. The bleeding stopped by midafternoon. The following day I was discharged and then went to see my family Dr. He did not believe that I had diverticulosis as I had NO pain associated with the episodes. After reviewing my meds he told me I should contact the prescribing Dr(knee specialist) regarding the episode and continuing the meds for pain. I was told by the surgeons nurses to stop the meds."

Yankguy70 March 30, 2015

For NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis "I was prescribed this after a car accident. Worked so well and I no longer had to take Pepcid AC 2 x a day!"

Decatladt (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 25, 2014

For Osteoarthritis "Easy to take, no side effects, but did not relieve pain and discomfort as well as expected. Did not seem to be any more effective than Advil Liqui-Gels, which have been taken for the pain condition for several months."

ChrisN22 (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2014