User Reviews for Famotidine / ibuprofen

Also known as: Duexis

Learn more about Famotidine/ibuprofen.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 358 medications

Osteoarthritis 3 reviews 361 medications

4.5
NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis 1 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Famotidine/ibuprofen reviews 4 reviews 3.4

Reviews for Famotidine/ibuprofen

Duexis (famotidine / ibuprofen) for Osteoarthritis: "Took for a week, within 3 days I had major bloating and gas. Each day got worse and stomach pain unbearable. I'm On my way to urgent care now."

TMJones May 1, 2015

Duexis (famotidine / ibuprofen) for Osteoarthritis: "After taking one pill twice per day for three weeks I suddenly experienced in the middle of the night an excessive amount of blood being discharges with diarrhea. This continued every two to three hours until mid-morning when I was admitted to a hospital. I was dx with diverticulosis and admitted over night. Was treated with antibiotics. The bleeding stopped by midafternoon. The following day I was discharged and then went to see my family Dr. He did not believe that I had diverticulosis as I had NO pain associated with the episodes. After reviewing my meds he told me I should contact the prescribing Dr(knee specialist) regarding the episode and continuing the meds for pain. I was told by the surgeons nurses to stop the meds."

Yankguy70 March 30, 2015

Duexis (famotidine / ibuprofen) for NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis: "I was prescribed this after a car accident. Worked so well and I no longer had to take Pepcid AC 2 x a day!"

Decatladt (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 25, 2014

Duexis (famotidine / ibuprofen) for Osteoarthritis: "Easy to take, no side effects, but did not relieve pain and discomfort as well as expected. Did not seem to be any more effective than Advil Liqui-Gels, which have been taken for the pain condition for several months."

ChrisN22 (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2014