User Reviews for Lodine

Osteoarthritis 3 reviews 366 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 362 medications

Pain 4 reviews 912 medications

7.7
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lodine reviews 7 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Lodine

Review by helenhays03 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Osteoarthritis: Takes away the pain now and back 10 yrs ago.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 12, 2013 5:35 PM

Review by helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Pain: I had left shoulder hurt when I was a child. About 20 yrs ago, my DR. gave me samples of Lodine. They worked better then any other NSAID out there. I am going back on it now as the problem is worse.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2013 10:24 PM

For Osteoarthritis: I have used etodolac for many years. When I don't take it, I have to think about my knees with every step. When I do take it, I can walk without being aware of my knees. For me it has been very helpful.

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 2, 2009 3:30 AM

Review by mbenda135:

For Pain: Lower backache, the doctor said it was arthritis. I have not yet done x-rays but after 2 weeks the pain has competely subsided. So have other joint aches, which I guess I had ignored.

February 8, 2009 12:13 AM

I had locked my jaw in place due to my TMJ. Lodine eliminated the inflamation & pain. It didn't tear up my stomach like ibuprophen & a couple of other meds did.

August 9, 2008 2:46 PM

For Pain: It is the only NSAID I can take without setting off my asthma. It kills the pain and allows me to walk. No more choosing between breathing and walking.

June 27, 2008 10:17 PM

For Osteoarthritis: Great for knee pain.

June 26, 2008 12:36 PM

For Pain: this helped me alot -it was the first prescription that actually rid me of the pain and didn't make me drowsy and unable to complete daily tasks

106 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2008 6:17 PM