User Reviews for Lodine

Osteoarthritis 5 reviews 340 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 334 medications

Pain 4 reviews 906 medications

7.5
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lodine reviews 9 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Lodine

For Osteoarthritis "I was on cymbalta. It worked some, but there were many times it wasn't too spectacular. I have very little or no pain when I take the Lodine 2x a day. There are times I only take it once a day because if my stomach is off, it can bother it. Otherwise, it works better than anything else I've been on."

mdib (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 22, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "This is working better than any other nsaid I have tried. I feel good."

amybintn June 17, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Takes away the pain now and back 10 yrs ago."

helenhays03 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 12, 2013

For Pain "I had left shoulder hurt when I was a child. About 20 yrs ago, my DR. gave me samples of Lodine. They worked better then any other NSAID out there. I am going back on it now as the problem is worse."

helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 6, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "I have used etodolac for many years. When I don't take it, I have to think about my knees with every step. When I do take it, I can walk without being aware of my knees. For me it has been very helpful."

Anonymous May 2, 2009

100 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Pain "Lower backache, the doctor said it was arthritis. I have not yet done x-rays but after 2 weeks the pain has competely subsided. So have other joint aches, which I guess I had ignored."

mbenda135 February 8, 2009

"I had locked my jaw in place due to my TMJ. Lodine eliminated the inflamation & pain. It didn't tear up my stomach like ibuprophen & a couple of other meds did."

Anonymous August 9, 2008

For Pain "It is the only NSAID I can take without setting off my asthma. It kills the pain and allows me to walk. No more choosing between breathing and walking."

Anonymous June 27, 2008

For Osteoarthritis "Great for knee pain."

Anonymous June 26, 2008

For Pain "this helped me alot -it was the first prescription that actually rid me of the pain and didn't make me drowsy and unable to complete daily tasks"

Anonymous March 24, 2008

117 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate