User Reviews for Zarontin

Learn more about Zarontin.

Seizures 4 reviews 40 medications

9.8
Summary of Zarontin reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Zarontin

For Seizures: Its only been 3 weeks that my daughter has been taking her medication but I have seen very good results.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 6, 2011 5:36 PM

For Seizures: I have been using this medication for 14 years without any problems or breakthrough seizures. I tried to switch to the generic version without success. It made me feel foggy brained. Too bad, because it is a lot cheaper.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 4, 2010 12:32 AM

For Seizures: Works very well in combination with Dilantin to control seizures. I have been taking this drug for over 25 years and have no problems. It is not a common drug and many doctors have not heard of it, but the pharmacy gets it for me. It is expensive and not covered by most insurance. The generic brand does not seem to work as well.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 18, 2010 6:49 PM

Review by james1957:

For Seizures: This medicine is very good at controlling me so I can work part time. Now its hard to get, or not at all. Got 3 weeks supply left then guess they switch me and I go through seizures again.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate